Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A nice little deed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

£300 a day yet charges £7 a house and only has 100 customers after years of trading
I have over 600 customers and couldn’t find that much in other jobs as too busy earning £1500 a week doing that
Pull the other one it’s got bells on
Yet, every year he says how he needs to spend money to avoid paying tax or too much tax, but neither can he afford to replace his clapped-out old van, one week he is slowing down next week he thinks that taking on one extra job in a street no one else goes into or has dropped his work will snowball,

I wished he go back to the hotel with his mother 1700675699092.png

Yet, every year he says how he needs to spend money to avoid paying tax or too much tax, but neither can he afford to replace his clapped-out old van, one week he is slowing down next week he thinks that taking on one extra job in a street no one else goes into or has dropped his work will snowball,

I wished he go back to the hotel with his mother View attachment 29392
“What does on account mean?”

Must be cos you’re an irritating bell end
I don’t care if I get stopped being a mod you take the p1ss
I remember you saying before if you left the forum would die
Why don’t you try it fuckwit
I don't think you will be a moderator for much longer, I will be taking your place and
a few other folk will disappear. ?

Last edited:
@Part Timer are you on CIU? I know paul is as Splash and Spruce is also. Just always wondering who else frequents both? Michael @scottish cleaning service are you over there too? I know Nigel (NWBG) cops his fair share over on the dark side too so you're not alone ??
I was, briefly, there's quite a few clowns, like the one on here, so I don't bother.

I’ve only got 13 customers but picked up 3 earlier by chatting rubbish then fixed a fence and pressure washed someone’s cat and now I’m a baller??
Also spent 12 grand on some scaffolding I’ll never use

Well done @Dave B and @Iron Giant nice to see both you admin guys telling how it is ?
I used to be a regular poster until one or two folks started to spoil the forum stopped me posting as I have never been into reading people autobiographies.
That’s it right there. I don’t want to be coming across as a bully, but he annoys me because I think his constant boasting and drawing every post towards him is spoiling this forum.
I’m one of the few long standing members on here so feel a bit protective towards it.
In all the years I’ve been on here, he has caused more disharmony than anyone I can remember.

Latest Posts

Back