Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaner planner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shinyboy

Hi all. Hope your enjoying the ? and a ? or two. I need a bit of advice really. I use Cleaner planner to run my business and I get on with it just fine. But my accountant what's me to send my income and expenses via excel or csv now? I've always just printed it all off and gave it to him that way. I'm no computer wizard. But can excel or csv be done with Cleaner planner? Kind regards wayne

Hi all. Hope your enjoying the ? and a ? or two. I need a bit of advice really. I use Cleaner planner to run my business and I get on with it just fine. But my accountant what's me to send my income and expenses via excel or csv now? I've always just printed it all off and gave it to him that way. I'm no computer wizard. But can excel or csv be done with Cleaner planner? Kind regards wayne
I use planner and my accountant asks for the same so I send them via my bank account instead of Cleaner planner, you can normally download csv from your bank statements.

Latest Posts

Back