Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

covering all market placeses some will say under cutting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

:mm: Well.....all your normal prices are my cheap prices :whistle:....

Less work :windowcleaner: ....more money :thumbs: ... gives me plenty time to :party: :balloondance::cheers:..........:drunk:.......:snooze:.

Mmmmmm. I tend to keep mine covered as well. I know your right trev, but its what some of the older generation might think. If its boiling, then sod it I will wear t. Shirts.
9QfMvKY.jpg
iwander if this guy would pick up a lot of wrk:D

ive got tattos but i get them out i dont think people give a hoot to b honist as long as u dont go over borde with them ^^^^^

been thinking today a lot of trades like hotels you will find a top brand hotel that charges 200/300 a night will own a cheap 50 pounds a night dump down the road so why not in window cleaning do the same ?
, why not start up a new company say called " simply cleaned " driving quality up and prices down ?

two bed at 6 pounds

three beds at 7pounds

+cons 10 pounds ect ect

con roofs at 20 pounds ect ect

run it as a complete different company to the other one and see how it goes ? was just thinking about it today and doing a few sums , its just an idear at the moment maybe I need to get out more lol
That is expensive in Sunderland, I live in a 4 bed semi and the local trad guy would charge me a fiver. He has about 5 lads working for him so he must do a lot of houses.

five poundssss for a house:eek: id just go into a different business if it was so bad in my area

i dont get these prices you might as well sell the equipment to the custy and let him do it

i take 5 pound for the outside of a teeny shop on condition i come once a week

Back