Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would you charge for this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Fair enough, no I'm only just starting out mate. I did my first conny clean last week, but it was in pretty good condition to begin with.

do you clean it all with a wfp?

Edit: outside obviously lol

Fair enough, no I'm only just starting out mate. I did my first conny clean last week, but it was in pretty good condition to begin with.
do you clean it all with a wfp?

Edit: outside obviously lol
All the outside yes, I use Ubik2000 then wash down starting with the finials at the top working down, normally cream cleaner the edging strips above the guttering as they normally fade a lot, then once all cleaned, vac the guttering out. insides mrs does it her way, bucket with some fairy in and just wipes down bit by bit, then windows traditional.

Thanks @Trev81, there's so much to learn in this game! Would you use Ubik if it is potentially self cleaning glass? I've asked the customer if it is but she doesn't know.
I always have tbf mate, I hear they say strong chemicals can damage them but touch wood no issues yet, it's never left on that long, but use judgement on it, if it is not that bad then just use pure water, I use heated pure and sometimes can just use that alone, but for really snotty ones just spray ubik on and start to agitate after 15 seconds then start to rinse off. Just dont go too strong with the solution if concerned, say 20 parts water to 1 part ubik. You need to rinse loads on them roofs with ubik so not to leave white streaky marks.

Back