Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Confused!....what kit is needed to produce pure for my backpack.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yeh that looks okay mr taytay but....I would remove one of the carbon filters and put in the resin instead...mine only has the one carbon...

sprucey will sort you out shortly...he knows all about these things..

mine has a booster pump to keep the pressure up...depends on your supplier how good the pressure is..

and note in the small print ....how temperature effects output...so you have to be careful as your fill time varies a lot...and then you come back to wet feet...

I found out thanks to mr spruce..

just you wait til you fill it up with pure you will instantly want a pee....

Is you heading over to the darkside tay? I buy my resin from the company you linked. Not a clue about your RO. Try contacting @doug atkinson. He'll put you in the right direction.
Cheers Tuffers. Yep, I am going hybrid or bi....just like cnc. You start to get a bit peed off with some of the awkward/dangerous windows....so needed a solution.

CheersE="cheapncheerful, post: 239283, member: 7621"]yeh that looks okay mr taytay but....I would remove one of the carbon filters and put in the resin instead...mine only has the one carbon...

sprucey will sort you out shortly...he knows all about these things..

mine has a booster pump to keep the pressure up...depends on your supplier how good the pressure is..

and note in the small print ....how temperature effects output...so you have to be careful as your fill time varies a lot...and then you come back to wet feet...

I found out thanks to mr spruce..

just you wait til you fill it up with pure you will instantly want a pee....

Cheers CNC.....dont think I need massive production of water as will just be using it for those pain in the ass windows

About 5 miles away from North wingfield. Had a look at the ppm map and looks like the ppm will be between 70 and 80
Not far from me then I'm in Chesterfield!

That's a low tap ppm have you considered twin di

yeh we all say ...JUST FOR THE AWKWARD WINDOWS...YOU UNDERSTAND..

you wait if you think you know how to swear now you know nothing..:rofl:

you probs dont need much resin at all with that low tds or dont need ro ...whichever..

just wait for the tangles...:rofl:

and the shout when the water runs out with one window to go:rofl:

did four today I used to spend ages trad polling so much easier with pure..

and you can finally say..yep I can reach that no problem

yeh we all say ...JUST FOR THE AWKWARD WINDOWS...YOU UNDERSTAND..
you wait if you think you know how to swear now you knowis bakingnothing..:rofl:

you probs dontdefinitely much resin at all with that low tds or dont need ro ...whichever..

just wait for the tangles...:rofl:

and the shout when the water runs out with one window to go:rofl:

did four today I used to spend ages trad polling so much easier with pure..

and you can finally say..yep I can reach that no problem
I have one detached house with 8 large dormer windows that cannot reached by ladder, so I have to manually pole them. What a time consuming pain.....particularly when the sun Is baking them. Those windows are definitely getting the wfp treatment

Not far from me then I'm in Chesterfield!That's a low tap ppm have you considered twin di
I havent measured mine.....just looked at the ppm map and saw that all local readings were between 70 and 80.....so assumed mine would be too. Not sure about twin di....just want a unit that makes proper pure for me

oh its so much faster for that mr taytay .I do a load of velux with mine ..I actually take my pole up the ladder and do about three at a time../emoticons/biggrin.png

the force will get you..

until you meet the :turd: glass..:rofl:

no harm in having the ro unit you have shown about the same price I paid you can always up grade at a later stage when you get the pure shakes...

mind you having said that mine is a 100 gpd unit....and only costs about £100

currently takes one hour fifteen minutes to fill my 20 litre trolley backpack....when I say backpack...it went on my back once and the strap failed...and my back wasnt far off...20 litres is heavy...

I would not buy a small ro like that as is a total waste of time & money.

If you’re going down the ro route buy something decent like a 4040 RO/DI system as they say buy only once.

oh its so much faster for that mr taytay .I do a load of velux with mine ..I actually take my pole up the ladder and do about three at a time../emoticons/biggrin.png
the force will get you..

until you meet the :turd: glass..:rofl:
I bet sky dishes are still a pain though.

cant wait to get sorted

I havent measured mine.....just looked at the ppm map and saw that all local readings were between 70 and 80.....so assumed mine would be too. Not sure about twin di....just want a unit that makes proper pure for me
If you do have a tap ppm low then def consider twin di vessels it's quicker and much easier

Go to kill is tomo they sell tds meters £15 pound and take from there mare

Back