Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di vessel direct feed?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Spadger

Hi, I purchased a Gardiners pole last year to clean my facia & gutters. I am now considering cleaning my own windows as my local cleaner has poor standards. Is it possible to direct feed a Di vessel from my outside tap to my pole. Would it affect my water pressure? Which size vessel is recommended? I'm in a moderate to soft water area. Would I be better off purchasing a backpack and sourcing pure water from elsewhere? Thanks.

Just connect to the vessel, by the time you've factored in time and travel costs to buy it in it will be far more expensive.. I'd get an 11 litre DI and a TDS meter to check water purity
Thanks for your advice. I was looking to buy the Vyair ready filled 11 litre vessel. Am I right in assuming that I would only need 10 litres of resin to refill to the required amount in the future? Cheers

I clean my own windows using a 11 litre DI Vessel and have a hoselock connector with a tap to control the flow of water. If you live in a very hard water area then use a 15.4 litre vessel. 

People using the Vyair resin in a hard water area tend not to get 000 ppm as they resin is not a strong resin whereas Tulsion MB 115 will take it down to 000 ppm.

I clean my own windows using a 11 litre DI Vessel and have a hoselock connector with a tap to control the flow of water. If you live in a very hard water area then use a 15.4 litre vessel. 

People using the Vyair resin in a hard water area tend not to get 000 ppm as they resin is not a strong resin whereas Tulsion MB 115 will take it down to 000 ppm.
Thanks for the advice ?

Latest Posts

Back