Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diy Tank Baffle (Baffle Balls) Van Safety

WCF

Help Support WCF:

well they will enjoy the read of what you are really like as a person then, how you treat others, cant spell, and cant work out simple maths!

im not trying to do that and I wouldnt dream of doing that, you seem to be doing a good enough job yourself.

how am i an online bully? i've not called u names or anything, just correcting the wrong information that you are giving out

well if you have worked for these companies then you would know the right information about the subject then! instead of giving out the wrong information

What do we do about this lads?? This guy seems to want to argue on every thread he goes on, there is no need for it at all

I think a pm asking him to control himself unless he wants a warning, or banning if it continues.

I can't remember where but I seen him talking dump before

He seems to come across as an arrogant person he thinks what ever he says is right,,, he doesnt understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.Thats what seems to be the problem.

Everyone has different thoughts at the end of the day....

Send him a private message and just explain to him if he continues then we will have to take further action.

If you (like me) bought a large unbaffled tank, then driving when its not full is annoying, not to mention a bit dangerous, I tried thinking of a way to divide the tank to stop me getting sea sick while driving along but fitting it through an 8" hole in the top would be hard.But I then found these things called baffle balls on a website, but at £40 for 10 of them I thought this was a bit expensive for a few bits of plastic.

So I made some, very very simple, I just got about 20 plastic plant pots, used tie wraps (cable ties) to stick them together in pairs (base to base), then chucked em in, they float near the surface, water displacement is very minimal (if u get pots with thin walls like i did), and they work very well.

Simple but affective.

I tie wrap in pairs for 2 reasons, first so they r bigger and break the waves (so to speak) better, and secondly so they dont stack themselves while sloshing around (thus making them, less affective).

Try it, totally works, and only costs a few quid!!

FYI, swill pots with DI water before putting in tank, and decent sized pots, I used 2.5l black square ones, the plastic was quite flexible.
Great post free rider, wana have a go meself, can you post a pic please?

Use kiddies ballpool balls

I have seen it done and is very effective

It is on youtube

Use a soldering iron and pop a few holes in each one then drop in the tank

Latest Posts

Back