Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dog Earring Does It Make A Real Differance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It will wear your rubber down very quick at the ends
You know, I haven't actually found that to be the case - I don't bend my channels that much, just a little bit, only enough to make the difference..

You know, I haven't actually found that to be the case - I don't bend my channels that much, just a little bit, only enough to make the difference..
Mine are wearing down real quick so might try bending them back a bit and see what happens, cheers Kips.

Gotta admit I've seen just about all wagga's vids but looking at that I reckon mines bent in to far which is probably why it's wearing fast at the end. I'll bend it back.

Cool video mate, I cut mine and bent mine in, Im changing my rubber about once a month at the moment im not sure if that good or bad. Im fine with it though Its not a massive expense.

So for those that have tried dog earring their channels, which method works best? Kips or wagga's?

Is there that much difference between the two?

Latest Posts

Back