Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Double Yellow Lines And Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hmmm, I call that bad form mucker... Surely if you did get caught working with someone else’s disability badge in the van the council could rescind it for being misused regardless if she has gone shopping or not?
The person who the badge is registered to has to be with the vehicle and they often go to the hospital in his van and will do a few jobs while their out in streets without double yellow lines, so it would be bad form for him to park in a disabled parking space or double yellow lines when picking her up. Which the badge entitles her regardless of what vehicle she is traveling in.

He would not do this unless he was running around for her. He has a backpack for when she is not with him to get round these sort of situations and pays for parking in local car park and walks. But if my mum with him and he wasn't working he would park on the doubles. Wouldnt work for the rest of us. But I think the park up in a car park pay the ticket and claim on tax expense put the backpack on a trolley.

am sure as long as back door is open and you are working form it' date=' then you are fine, as this is why vans can be loaded outside shops[/quote']No!

Working from any vehicle is totaly different to loading/unloading outside shops, where you may be allowed up to 20 mins for that purpose.

am sure as long as back door is open and you are working form it, then you are fine, as this is why vans can be loaded outside shops
No!

Working from any vehicle is totaly different to loading/unloading outside shops, where you may be allowed up to 20 mins for that purpose.
Bingo /emoticons/smile.png

when i lived in australia they did it all different. the badge was assigned to a number plate and stuck with that plate.

I know how it works as I have a family member that has a blue badge too. :rolleyes:

The person who the badge is registered to has to be with the vehicle and they often go to the hospital in his van and will do a few jobs while their out in streets without double yellow lines' date=' so it would be bad form for him to park in a disabled parking space or double yellow lines when picking her up. Which the badge entitles her regardless of what vehicle she is traveling in. He would not do this unless he was running around for her. He has a backpack for when she is not with him to get round these sort of situations and pays for parking in local car park and walks. But if my mum with him and he wasn't working he would park on the doubles. Wouldnt work for the rest of us. But I think the park up in a car park pay the ticket and claim on tax expense put the backpack on a trolley.[/quote']

must be different rules down here then' date=' as long as back doors are open they let you work in cornwall[/quote']Cornwall is a bit more relaxed on stuff like that /emoticons/smile.png lol where bouts you based mate, my old dear lives down in Cornwall

I was born in St Eval /emoticons/smile.png

I'm not english though /emoticons/tongue.png.........I'm a CORNISHMAN /emoticons/biggrin.png

am sure as long as back door is open and you are working form it' date=' then you are fine, as this is why vans can be loaded outside shops[/quote']Not around here, theres marked loading bays about here for the shops.
Double yellow line means no parking. There's no exceptions made

No concessions round here, they use camera vans so you don't even know you have been done until the letter arrives a week later. What I do is I open my back door which turns my rear number plate towards the pavement so it can't be photographed. At the front I put my bucket with a "window cleaning in progress" cone on top in front of the front number plate to obscure the number.

No concessions round here' date=' they use camera vans so you don't even know you have been done until the letter arrives a week later. What I do is I open my back door which turns my rear number plate towards the pavement so it can't be photographed. At the front I put my bucket with a "window cleaning in progress" cone on top in front of the front number plate to obscure the number.[/quote']
Ahahaha love it, nice one

No concessions round here, they use camera vans so you don't even know you have been done until the letter arrives a week later. What I do is I open my back door which turns my rear number plate towards the pavement so it can't be photographed. At the front I put my bucket with a "window cleaning in progress" cone on top in front of the front number plate to obscure the number.
Hahaha. Love it /emoticons/biggrin.png

I park werever i want /emoticons/smile.png suntyms ill park in a bus stop lol just put hazards on down london uts strict down north i can park on diuble yellow lines and no 1 wil say n e fin im only gna b 15 mins /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back