Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The new old boy...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Some of you may have heard me mention an ex-employee of mine called Ben, well whilst our working relationship has been up and down over the years we have always remained friends.

As my business diversifies Ben has started to do a day or two here and there to help me out with him working as a sub.

Well today he came out just to try out WFP for the first time.

This is on a round of 24 houses I start at 8am and finish by 2.30pm on my jacks and use about 200 to 250 liters.

As an experiment I played chauffeur, gave an explanation and demonstration of WFP on the first house then I just watched for the day.

It was a most interesting session as he managed just 11 and between 8am and 3.30 and used almost 400 liters.

I does make one wonder were we all that slow when we first learnt WFP? I guess we were, just goes to show how some days we could all be a little more humble when blitzing the round and advising newbies on the forums.

It will be interesting to see net week after he's had a couple of full days on the poles to see the difference.

Well i can only do about 15 max in that kind of time but mine are spread out, there also the fear of leaving spotting for me that make me reluctant to go any faster

View attachment 5424 cheapy speeding up now....as he can be like a real wfper now with his 30metre pipe means he can just fly along...well okay...it still manages the odd tangle...grrrrr....

I have two on a new estate and they are just made for wfp....some windows are...some aren't...you have to go with the flow....

somebody else on here mentioned having someone working with them and yet at the same time taking longer to do the same work they did on their own....:D

Your kind of right cheapy. When 2 of us work together, we never get twice as much done as you have to factor in things like customers chatting, getting from a to b, twice as many wheelie bin wheels attacking your hose etc

Latest Posts

Back