Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Holders

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nope not those ones, they are to small and give no real clearance when bent over and fixed to van roof.
Was just giving an option, we use those on van side walls. Fits poles fine.

Was just giving an option, we use those on van side walls. Fits poles fine.
oh yer on the van walls they will be fine,

thought u was posting it as to use like the one i posted up! my mistake

oh yer on the van walls they will be fine,thought u was posting it as to use like the one i posted up! my mistake
No problem, on the roof bars i had two metal circles welded on with the a bit cut out. So from job to job pole and brush goes on roof bars and cant move. Even if i wanted to do 70 i just wack one of those snake worm things on it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Then at the end of the day, i strip pole down. Lube up, and away she goes.

No problem, on the roof bars i had two metal circles welded on with the a bit cut out. So from job to job pole and brush goes on roof bars and cant move. Even if i wanted to do 70 i just wack one of those snake worm things on it :D
Then at the end of the day, i strip pole down. Lube up, and away she goes.
these are the hooks i got on the side of my van to put poles on from job to job,theres a thick rubber tie that i put round the pole to keep it from jumping out!

View attachment 1553

View attachment 1044

Back