Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free standing hose reel recommendations?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just got one from circuit hydraulics on eBay its certainly not on par with say the ionics for build but for the money I thought it was good value.
I have a Grippa reel mounted inside the van this was just for a second man to work from the ports under the van.

Around £160 with hi vis hose and connectors and next day delivery.

Looking at a couple of free standing hose reels, ideally with wheels.

Any recommendations?

I love the look of the ionics and I think they will be super strong but they’re quite expensive.
They are good we have a couple of them not cheap but mine are around 8 years old and look like we got them yesterday, I think they are worth the money if that’s the type of reel you want they are quite compact if you buy the smaller one but the big ones are huge ???

Attachments

• DF7DB24A-D2B8-4818-9886-0008DCCD1788.jpeg
    DF7DB24A-D2B8-4818-9886-0008DCCD1788.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 11
  • C05EB49D-2CEC-4423-BCE8-5A43B512097A.jpeg
    C05EB49D-2CEC-4423-BCE8-5A43B512097A.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 10
Ordered 2 petal clover hose reels with wheels back in 2004/5. I've only replaced the bushes on the one I use recently. Those were replaced as I never did the mod I should have done years ago. Mod is now done on all hose reels. We have 3. The paint peeled off so has been repainted when I replaced the bushes.

I also welded a metal plate onto the front foot on both hose reels, as they wore thin on one and wore through on mine.

Back