Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionics vs Streamline vs Xline - which would you recommend?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jaigox

Ionics vs Streamline vs Xline - which would you recommend?

We are looking to get a 650 litre window tank with hot water installed.
We would also like to install pressure washer system either built in or tank for standalone
Then you have your usual features like two man system, electric hose reels, etc

Which company would you guys recommend and why? What is your experiences of them?
We will be providing our van to them? any other companies worth speaking to? We want reliable equipment

I personally wouldn't buy of Streamline for a couple of reasons, equipment especially poles are not as good and price. Here is one example regarding price -

I personally wouldn't buy of Streamline for a couple of reasons, equipment especially poles are not as good and price. Here is one example regarding price -

Thanks Ive reached out to Gripptank so lets see. We want someone to supply and install this but want a reliable system. Would be good to hear everyone's views.

Check out Purefreedom, I’ve had my system for nearly 4 years and it’s been perfect and very reliable they also do hot water heaters.

Ionic’s stuff is very good but they are expensive, we have 3 of there systems totally bulletproof, as @Iron Giant said pure o2 are part of Ionic’s and they used to price match other quotes there stuff is good quality. Grippatank’s stuff is ok system wise and boilers but would avoid their reels but customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Pure freedoms stuff was ok when it was owned by them no idea what they are like now they have been taken over . No experience with x line although there stuff looks nice .

Latest Posts

Back