Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Joining Team And 1St Night Canvassing Together!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

right thats the first night out canvassing out together and had a good night, got 9 customers signed up and another 7 letting us know when they confirm with partner!!

best thing is 3 of them had just been cleaned by another wfp guy and now they are stopping using them and changing to us!!

its amzing what getting off your @ss and knocking on doors can do. Respect to you lads!

I honestly believe that most people that dont have window cleaners is because no one has ever knocked on the door.... not because they dont want them.

Having said that.... how many doors did you knock on to get 9 signed up?

honestcleaning 1 day i knock for 3 hours and get 1 customer

next day i knock 3 hours and get 15 customers /emoticons/smile.png

u have your good days and bad days mate /emoticons/smile.png

I find the newer estates the more people say yes... the older the houses. the more no no no no you will get lol /emoticons/tongue.png

why are they stopping him and using u ? lol
coz we pointed out to the customer that there was still mud and muck on the door and to the other one that there was still half the frame on the upstairs window with green algee on it!

both customers said that they was only there for 3-4 minutes on the house!

New houses always eager..... they just spent say £200k on a house..... so they will pay £5 to make it look nice i guess....
these are all olde house and most are £12 monthly!

Good night then, would it no be eayer just to splitt the houses/earnings 50/50?
we are working it as who ever drives gets £10 to put in the van (taking in turns) then what ever we earn in that day it get split 50/50.

most are in all the time, there are one or 2 that i will go and collect as its closer to my house than his, then we just split it.

Back