Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners backpack v3 failed first time!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry mate, I sent that before you answered that you had the pole connected with tap open.When you closit the tap and stop the water flow, the pressure switch kicks in and stops the pump.

So make sure when you are testing the backpack that the water can flow out of the pole.

sorry if you already know this
Jimmy....not sure what you mean when you refer to the tap. I filled my backpack. It was switched off. I connected my pole, switched on the backpack and It jolted slightly then did nothing.

Just going to get my pole out of the car and give it another go

Sorted!. Twatto here hadnt fitted his pole male end into the backpack female end properly. I didnt realise it fit so snugly. It now works. Many thanks for all your helpful replies. I must try to be less twa.t like.

Off to bed now to tuffer the mrs and then to dream of wfping my first windows tomorrow

Terry fukkwitt or what!

I've got to say that I have read these posts but couldn't help as never had a clue but gotta say the amount that helped get that backpack going with yer different suggestions was brilliant.

I've got to say that I have read these posts but couldn't help as never had a clue but gotta say the amount that helped get that backpack going with yer different suggestions was brilliant.
yeh posh great little forum so friendly with friendly advice

Very true posh....Its the friendliest, most knowledgeable, most helpful forum ever.

I spend a lot of my time on a certain footy forum....interesting, but so fierce and argumentative. So different from this forum.

You won't like this mr tay but just gave up my allotment due to never getting down there now I'm so busy

Gutted

I understand daveyboy it is really time consuming and ...we just dont have enough time../emoticons/biggrin.png

I bought a load of seeds this year and promptly lost em somewhere...

but...there's always next year...

I really enjoy it but haven't been getting down there

Went down today to get my wheelbarrow and stuff and the weeds are about as tall as me

There are some spuds and garlic buried in there somewhere

that work life balance is always hard....

with me its my tv and chair but others have different calls...

well the first part of my garden is okay but ...as you delve deeper...:eek:

It is hard to fit work Gym family and allotment in to my schedule so something had to stop

You won't like this mr tay but just gave up my allotment due to never getting down there now I'm so busyis in myGutted
Thats sad news Daveyboy but I understand where you are coming from. If you take on too much then you can end up being well stressed out. My allotment Is in my garden so that saves a bit of time......was still out until 9.30 last night sorting it out.

never mind that the windowcleaning community wants to hear all about your venture into the dark side...:rofl:

and no you cant bugger off to the pub to pick up your daughter...:rofl:

Latest Posts

Back