Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gloves

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I got these they are the worlds best survival gloves supposedly from the worlds best brand of gloves - Hestra (Swedish) - Merriono wool removable liner that can be interchanged (Even if wool gets wet it retains heat).

So I can take the liner out at the end of the day and put it on a radiator to warm it through for the next day or it can be washed so it does not stink after a month. The liner is very easy to go back into place and stay in place putting them and pulling them off. I tend to take of the gloves between jobs. The liner is held in place buy velcro.

Military goat leather grade palm. (Goat leather is suppose to be water proof). Cow hide the other side.

Ideally you put Hestra Leather Balm on them every so often to protect them. You can wash the leather like you wash your hands but let them dry at room temperature. Not in a tumble dryer or on a radiator drys out the hide.

I am hoping they last for years not like Showa or Aargon that are great for a few weeks and then they smell terrible and the liner comes out of place and are knackard. Sick of buying gloves so I looked at new options...

Might buy a different liner with touch screen capability which they sell as well. So I always keep liner on and can operate my phone during working day.

I got these they are the worlds best survival gloves supposedly from the worlds best brand of gloves - Hestra (Swedish) - Merriono wool removable liner that can be interchanged (Even if wool gets wet it retains heat).

So I can take the liner out at the end of the day and put it on a radiator to warm it through for the next day or it can be washed so it does not stink after a month. The liner is very easy to go back into place and stay in place putting them and pulling them off. I tend to take of the gloves between jobs. The liner is held in place buy velcro.

Military goat leather grade palm. (Goat leather is suppose to be water proof). Cow hide the other side.

Ideally you put Hestra Leather Balm on them every so often to protect them. You can wash the leather like you wash your hands but let them dry at room temperature. Not in a tumble dryer or on a radiator drys out the hide.

I am hoping they last for years not like Showa or Aargon that are great for a few weeks and then they smell terrible and the liner comes out of place and are knackard. Sick of buying gloves so I looked at new options...

Might buy a different liner with touch screen capability which they sell as well. So I always keep liner on and can operate my phone during working day.
You're making too much money if you can afford to pay £95 on a pair of gloves ?

Back