Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GoCardless queery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

On GoCardless when you click on the customers name and it stares Active in yellow does this mean the customers bank is active with his account

The reason i ask is a custy has 2 Failed attempts for payment. He says he has changed bank account. 2 failed attempts . he hasnt made any effort to resolve payments. Gave him Bacs details still no payment. Looks like a messer now. After 6 years as a customer. Custys never fail to surprise me . Simply Cancell if they want to stop cleaning
Why mess around

On GoCardless when you click on the customers name and it stares Active in yellow does this mean the customers bank is active with his account

The reason i ask is a custy has 2 Failed attempts for payment. He says he has changed bank account. 2 failed attempts . he hasnt made any effort to resolve payments. Gave him Bacs details still no payment. Looks like a messer now. After 6 years as a customer. Custys never fail to surprise me . Simply Cancell if they want to stop cleaning
Why mess around
I don't know anything about this, "Active in yellow" but I have had customers in the past where the payment has had two consecutive requests fail for the one outstanding clean, once this happens I stop cleaning them and remove them from my rounds, some customers have two bank accounts an old customer once told that the payment failed because they don't really use that account and forgot to make sure enough money was in.

It's unfortunate that you are getting messed around with no signs of payment, I'd keep texting him every day till he makes payment, it's worked for me in the past but just not with everyone.

Latest Posts

Back