Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Wfp System & Having Teething Problems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nice,

im not sure the harder the water if it takes longer,

have you got a good pressure at your outside tape ? the higher the pressure the faster it produces pure water,

system looks good and very compact, I thought you had a diy system what are easyer to see whats happening,

if you got system prof fitted did they test every think was working for you ?

I had the system delivered to me built, I had my mechanic fit the tank in my van and I fitted the battery myself.

I can't be sure of the pressure at the tap as I just plugged the hose on a turned it on, didn't think to check what the pressure looked like without hose attached, I'm having to fill up at a mates house at the mo and I'm gonna have another go tomorrow as I'll probably rained off, I'll check it then

Nah I'm only using his tap till I get a tap fitted at my mums, streamline are sending me a manual valve to adjust the wastage in the hope it will up the back pressure in the system and get it pushing through a bit faster, if I also have to add a booster pump after that then so be it, long as I can get it to fill the tank overnight then I can live with that, current speed is 10L an hour so will take 40hours to fill my tank

Anyway first day done today with the wfp, first house I did was atrocious and I've gotta go back to sort them out tomorrow (was a brand new customer with filthy ground on dirty windows) rest of the pole work I did today wasn't too bad but I did notice a few water spots on some windows once they started drying, what's needed to sort that ? I pressume I just need to spend a bit more time scrubbing and rinsing to overcome this yes ?

you need to check your waters pure using your tds metre,

tuc me 3 days to get water coming though clean after a lot of playing,

make sure waters pure before cleaning customers windows, practise on your own house

Today's water was 1 ppm, what can you do to make it purer ?
1 ppm is ok. U may find it goes to 0 once its been filled next time.

Make sure brush head its clean. I put mine in bucket of pure water before uses.

And rinse rinse rinse loads on every window.

It will be the soap coming out the rubbers thats causeing the spotting.. that soon goes

Back