Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Green pro clean training

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Might start charging for my wisdom lmfao.

£1 a post /emoticons/biggrin.png

This time next year.......I will have £2 /emoticons/biggrin.png

No need to turn it into a free for all lads /emoticons/smile.png) Save that for Gingers Milwall matches. /emoticons/smile.png) /emoticons/smile.png)

I just asked had he teamed up with Steve , where was the knocking lol? Both training sounds similar to me. Maybe sounds I reasonable price to us but I'd probably guarantee not a lot of people will.bite at that money. My personal opinion . The forums free and all the information and help is here you will ever need. Why pay someone to give you the boot up the arsenal to start a business. You need the drive to start in the first place
MOST of the stuff I cover is available on the web @CHWS however some is closely guarded by me and only shared on a one to one level. You can watch dozens of videos on different things but sometimes having someone there to show you in person and talk you through the steps and answer the areas you are unclear on is helpful.

@Damo , I appreciate your concerns and hear what your're saying. I have said before on the this forum that PROFESSIONAL = someone that gets paid for performing a task and as anyone knows, I get paid /emoticons/smile.png That's how clients know I am a professional, also I am not a hard person to find information on really am I?

Yes there is that worry that I will get some numpty sign up and then try to ruin me for fun afterwards by slating me in review etc but there are measures in place to try to limit / eliminate this. Example: I do not accept just anyone, I don't need to there is a very lengthy conversation to be had prior to me even accepting you on a course, it is NOT open to all and any and I reserve the right to say no, just like any other business. I like to think that I am a decent enough judge of character and will get it right for the most part.

It has not been rushed, it has been a good few months in the planning and now is the time to launch it (IMO)

It is a learning curve for all involved but like every venture, time will judge us. The next client booked in is for mid Feb and I will ask him if he minds me doing a daily video diary with him and the experience for my Youtube page and then hopefully this will help others see if it's for them or not.

You are all welcome to your thoughts and comments and to please do share them on here as it all helps me to see how others in the industry think as well as the thought process of potential clients.

Hope all that makes sense. :thumbsup:

@Green Pro Clean Ltd have you got some kind of disclaimer in place?

So they do not slags of your company if it goes pete tong and which also states all work they carry out in future is at their own risk.

Last thing ya want is an injury compo case cos you showed them how to abseil down a roof top the wrong way around.

Just a quick addition to address the comments off the cost / price.

Last year I attended several courses on various topics and they all seemed to have one thing in common, they were about emptying your wallet to fill theirs as opposed to helping you to line yours.

The price I came up with was carefully calculated based on several factors however the three key ones were, 1: Covers my expenses. 2: Earns me a fair wage for the time. 3: Compared to the earning potential the customer will walk away with it is really a small price to invest.

My intention is to help you line your pockets not mine. Just pay me fairly for my time. /emoticons/smile.png

I just asked had he teamed up with Steve , where was the knocking lol? Both training sounds similar to me. Maybe sounds I reasonable price to us but I'd probably guarantee not a lot of people will.bite at that money. My personal opinion . The forums free and all the information and help is here you will ever need. Why pay someone to give you the boot up the arsenal to start a business. You need the drive to start in the first place

because some people need it

Sounds really good green to me.

If I was handing over nearly £1500 I'd want a bit more than a page slung onto a window cleaners website though.

A window cleaning academy is just about to launch in the Uk which will be interesting to see how that works.

I love helping people but this year it's a bit ME ME ME. Charity begins at home and all that.

Can't wait to see the diary and get the other 9 signed up to similar as well.

@Green Pro Clean Ltd have you got some kind of disclaimer in place?So they do not slags of your company if it goes pete tong and which also states all work they carry out in future is at their own risk.

Last thing ya want is an injury compo case cos you showed them how to abseil down a roof top the wrong way around.
Would they then not be abseiling UP the roof in that case? /emoticons/smile.png)

Yes I have a full liability waiver, everything I do complies with HSE guidelines where applicable and required.

As for someone wanting to slate me for the sake of it well there will possibly always be one, there are all types of freaks out there. (no offence @daveyboy /emoticons/smile.png ) and there are ways of legally sorting that out.

If someone on the other hand GENUINE complaint then I want to know, I need to know as otherwise I can't do anything to right any wrongs or improve the course for the future.

Qualifications are not always a way to judge a person or a service, i know of plenty of companies that are supposedly the bees knees and the standard of work or training is terrible (as i don't want any legal trouble i resist from naming names).

It's up to the individual to weigh up a company before investing time and money into them.

Also If Green improves a fellas selling technique that automatically makes a course more worthwhile

as what's a window cleaner without windows to clean.

If someone takes this course and has genuine drive and ambition anyway; they'll defo succeed.

They probs would have anyway but I reckon with this the results will come a lot faster.

Liability waivers have no legal standing
A liability waiver does have have lrgal standing in the UK. The exemption is where the operator is guilty of gross neglience causing endangerment or death.

I didn't draw it up on the back of a *** packet @1pablo. I'm not interested in simply covering my ass, my interest is in running a legit business within the confines of the law. Hence all my paperwork complies with the law. (English)

Good luck with the training @Green Pro Clean Ltd I hope it's a success for ya..... The way I see it is like anything else a windie offers or for that matter any business. If you offer a product and can get people to pay the price you want that's all that matters. It's really irrelevant all the nitty gritty stuff and who would and wouldn't pay it. You have 9 signed up for training at the price you want to charge that = success end of.

this is great idea ,if your new to this game or if your needing some extra support in other areas which is getting covered.

Has he got the experience to take this on. Ok guys I have unfortunately had the experience to have read most of Darrens 5k posts,

yes he can slaver on and waffle but hayho we canny all be perfect:rofl: Ive seen the posts of the jobs he has done in the past .and the knowledge

he has passed on over the last couple of years.He knows what he is talking about ,covered all aspects of our game.Its going to be a challenge I just wonder why your doing it?, you have thriving business covering everthing at moment.gd luck

A liability waiver does have have lrgal standing in the UK. The exemption is where the operator is guilty of gross neglience causing endangerment or death.
I didn't draw it up on the back of a *** packet @1pablo. I'm not interested in simply covering my ass, my interest is in running a legit business within the confines of the law. Hence all my paperwork complies with the law. (English)[/quote

I didn't read it on a *** packet,I am a qualified HSE inspector,, and was trying to help

This is covered by law as it would be classed as Gross negligence manslaughter which is involuntary manslaughter,so you would have no liability.

And waiver is no use in court. Under the Unfair Contract Terms Act, There is case law to back up my claim

I'll give you £10 for 95% of the business or I'm oot :rofl:

Good luck bud if it pans out it could be great

Just think what you could charge with your 25 years experience.........£9.50

I will make you into a successful business man with a successful business which is errrr successful.

Latest Posts

Back