Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

non payers - heres a tip to get em to pay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

i had a customer owed me 3 cleans, kept promising to pay but never did , i sent reminders,even threatened small claims court, nothing worked

so i sent her a text,"its now goin to court, youll have the costs to pay, claim number is SCA 90127/9

She took the bait and paid online straight away!

[now the SCA 90127/9 , small claim action well it isnt a court ref , it is my own reference nothing to do with a court

Genius mate.:thumbsup:

If she fell for that then maybe shes a prime candidate for the old nigerian bank account scam. Can you do a black accent?

Would anyone be willing to pm me a court letter template you use? I have a few that have "forgotten to pay" id love to give them a gentle reminder

Thomas Higgins solicitors can send you a letter for £2 + vat

Threating court action on your behalf.

Never tried it though

nice one

Just typed some letters out for this purpose, i will add that made up code idea if this fails

i have about 8 that decided not to pay this year

I will send a follow up text to any that pay "it was never going to court but im glad you took the bait you absolute **** bag" or similar

View attachment 5385

Last edited by a moderator:
Back