Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DUMBEST COMMENT EVER !!!LOL

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

So there I drive up in my Bright YELLOW signed van to a regular customer at their flat.

It 3 stories and I am washing away with my pole.

Next second a guy open the middle window after I've washed it.

Him: what you doing?

Me: what?

Him: what you doing?

Me: seriously, come on your making this to easy for me. I'm having a party and that is a baloon!!

Him: ........

Me: ok ok you got me. I'm cleaning tour windows. I'm the window cleaner.

him: waves and nods.

Me: ha ha I have to tell everyone this one... ha ha ha they are not gonna believe me ha ha. What are you doing. Brilliant... ha ha

I had one on Monday. I was cleaning a regular customers windows. They were out. Suddenly the next door neighbour appears next to me. He looked a bit confused but didn't speak so I ignored him and carried on. I went to the next window and he followed. Then he said" can I help you?" He said this in a "what are you doing here, my neighbours are away" manner. So I said " yes mate, grab that cloth and give those sills and good wipe, there's a good chap. He went back home. Twunt.

If you get the curtain twitches or nosy neighbor i always go with this.

Idiot: What are you doing?

Me:Shhhhh!

Idiot: Eh?

Me: Been sent by the government to clean windows in this street due to a nuclear fall out from the sky.

Idiot: Really?

Me: Yeah! Gotta clean *then rattle of house numbers except theirs.

Usually works!

My favorite is when they ask "are you a window cleaner" when Ive still got a squeegee in my hand. My response now is "no I'm just the local burglar". Gets either a dodgy look or a laugh.

If anyone asks me if I'm a window cleaner whilst I'm working gets told that no I'm not. I'm actually a top consultant at a local hospital. I just do this one or 2 days a week to relax!

Back