Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Have a great Christmas everyone!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris34

Finished, now off until the New Year! ?

Hope you all have a relaxing Christmas. For me it will be a time of reflection and evaluation as well as taking a much needed break from it all. Business has been good and hopefully next year will be the year I'm able to buy my first home, all on my own without any help, all while paying £800 per month rent, all from just doing window cleaning. Next year should be the year I'm able to start living the life I want all thanks to window cleaning. It's not the most desirable of jobs but it definitely has put my life on an upward trajectory financially.

But for now it's time for relaxing and not thinking too much about window cleaning... but I'll probably clean my own on Friday as I've not done them for a few months ?

Hope everyone is ok and those that are not I hope your situation improves for you. Thanks for the threads and posts it kind of keeps me sane and keeps me going knowing I'm not alone in what we experience day in day out.

Take care everyone and here's to an amazing 2024 whatever your plans are!

Chris.

@Chris34 nice post buddy. Congratulations on your hard work paying off. Enjoy your Christmas mate and all the very best for 2025 with your work and your new home?.

Latest Posts

Back