Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Overspray

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just having a browse through Gardiner products and videos and came across this Overspray. Has anyone used this, I was wondering does this mean that you don't have to lift the brush off the glass when rinsing? Does a constructor brush do similar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just having a browse through Gardiner products and videos and came across this Overspray. Has anyone used this, I was wondering does this mean that you don't have to lift the brush off the glass when rinsing? Does a constructor brush do similar?
You don't have to lift the brush off the window when using any of their normal (mono filinant) brushes... I think that's what their called. Dirt doesn't stick to them so you could just wash with brush on glass (although anywhere up to 3 floors I like washing down with brush off glass, anything higher we leave them on) the only brushes you have to take off glass are the flocked, this is because dirt sticks to them thereby making it nessesary to remove and wash down [emoji1303]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I don't know off the top of my head, I've got so many different ones they all sound the same... there's a chart on gardeners site and it will say 'rinsing on or rinsing off' this refers to taking brush off glass or leaving on. Basically the flocked are splayed at the end so brush looks flocked or bushy and the mono filament don't.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back