Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Win Window Cleaning Tools :p

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So wrong. These are awsome. We use them for loads of commercial internal cleans.
When used properly they cant be beat.
Took your advice the other day and bought one to do that internal conny roof @Green Pro Clean Ltd

Yes I used a karcher in someones house, they are actually really good. Great bit of kit.

I used one on a internal connie roof, i have the correct pole holder for it which is adjustable but used my Unger pole as the karcher pole is real cheap and inferior.

Only used it once and almost already paid for it self, got it purely for internal roof clean worked a treat.

Was great on the conny roof.

I found the quickest way was to mop all the glass, then karcher it all on a pole.

Then get the step ladders out and go around wiping the plastics and detailing the odd smear at the same time.

Hope you win @Tuffers

Last edited by a moderator:
Was great on the conny roof.
I found the quickest way was to mop all the glass, then karcher it all on a pole.

Then get the step ladders out and go around wiping the plastics and detailing the odd smear at the same time.

Hope you win @Tuffers
I won't be entering, I'm a pro /emoticons/tongue.png

Latest Posts

Back