Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dump them or payment up front

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rosewood

My one and only debtor has finally paid up. So what to do with him now. I'm thinking dump him and move on or should I contact him and request payment in advance each month, only cleaning when payment is in bank. Opinions please but before you decide a bit of background on the customer. Started cleaning windows last April he's always paid on line within a fortnight, then Jan this year no payment recieved same in Feb. Haven't cleaned them since Feb and after numerous requests finally he paid up yesterday. What to do ?

I have 1 like that at the moment

£50 a month but gonna bin her i reckon

Ignoring my text now but comes from a millionaire family

Pennies to her but to me it's £50

These people are the reason I've started using go cardless and for them it's going to go card less or nothing. I think if you ask for payment first then they Weill always say leave it but if you use go careless and debit them after it may work.

I have 1 like that at the moment£50 a month but gonna bin her i reckon

Ignoring my text now but comes from a millionaire family

Pennies to her but to me it's £50
its total shame having to red card £50 customer but if your not getting paid it will just batter your heed mate get rid

now its your turn to play the game its easy just to tell them have a few cross words

but i would leave them in the shxt just dont go back, when they phone you just give them full slaver with all the promises but dont go anywhere near,

Now they will phone eventually to cancel, then you tell them as you gloat that there windows was cancelled eight weeks ago

She is a footballers wife type

Husband is well off

Parents own a chain of tyre and exhaust/car spares shops

A few other businesses

Money is no object to them

But they still **** you about over 50 notes

Does my swede in

total **** take

i had one where the husband was totally pxssed of that you had called moaning and groaning

any way was,int bothered had called on many occasions flfe him

next minute his ntidy bride is there also "duncs i will just go up the stairs to get your cash"

coosty what a winner i thought

then the arxshle hubby says will just pay you double next time

so any way yes Igive her the full flirt every little chance i get

but when i get payed the red card will be produced little:turd:

"Will just pay you double next time"!!!!

I would have spat my dummy out

Pisstaking ****

Would these people like it if there boss turned round and said, no wages this month as i cant be bothered to pay it onto the bank, but dont worry ill pay you double next month.

Latest Posts

Back