Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Make friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin smiths

window clean robot
Hello ,everyone

Glad to meet you everyone here. I come from China.

Hope we can enjoy ourselves and communicate with each other here.

I am glad to join this big family!

Best regards

kevin

Can't see you getting much help from us lot with a tag line like "window clean robot" Unless you plan to build it out of British steel?

Can't see you getting much help from us lot with a tag line like "window clean robot" Unless you plan to build it out of British steel?
Sorry ,bro, I can not understand your words exactly. My mother tongue is not English, forgive me please. I think you play a joke with me ,right? You are humorous, right?

hi kevin smiths hope your going to have loads of fun in our happy house

yes tuffers is humorous sometimes :rofl: but not all the time , you will get used to it

bet kevin smiths not using our famous gardiners poles

i hear a football chant coming along, 'he cleans windows when he wants, that is kevin smithy, he cleans windows when he wants'.

How much for a 47ft full carbon, Kevin? Kevin? Kevin!

Ok Kevin Smiths, how do you clean a window. You do clean windows don't you Kevin Smiths?
Yeah, bro, I clean windows. When I am young , still a student in school, sometimes my classmates are required to clean the windows of all our classrooms, even the whole school, and the teachers and the headmaster will check our jobs. As we all know that , Chinese students are very afraid of the teacher, which is China's national conditions.So we started to rub the classroom windows desperately, we use newspapers ,wet towels and dishtowels to rub the windows, but it takes us very long time and consumes much of our strength, we felt so tired after finishing cleaning all the windows.

Besides, we Chinese have a traditional festival, called Spring Festival, which is the most important festival in China. We will prepare a lot of things in advance. One of them is cleaning all the windows of our house. Every family will clean their houses on that day, we use traditional methods to rub the windows, yeah, you guess it, very tired after finishing the job.

Time flies, with the development of technology, human being is so smart to invent robot to serve for people, a wide variety of machines have sprung up in large numbers.Among them, there exists a kind of robot,called window spirit or window clean robot, which is used for cleaning the windows.

Now in our country, more and more people are preferring to choose the window clean robot to clean the windows.

I also use it to clean my windows.

Opps, dear Tuffers, I write so many words, just looks like an article, I like English, I regard it to practising my writing English. Anything wrong with my English, please be so kind to tell me.And I will correct it immediately.

Last I want to say , I really want to make lots of foreigner friends here. Anyone who likes me ,can be free to contact me by those social softwares. I would like to add you.

Best regards

kevin smiths

hi kevin smiths hope your going to have loads of fun in our happy houseyes tuffers is humorous sometimes :rofl: but not all the time , you will get used to it

bet kevin smiths not using our famous gardiners poles
Yeah, tuffers is humorous.I like humorous persons.

By the way, gardiners poles? what is this , please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock