Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Song About Canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Was that you in the cowboy hat? /emoticons/tongue.png

Video distracts from the actual song.

Good song though, you sing it?

No its not me, I slightly borrowed the video from balls of steel but its the kind of drama I have on a daily basis so thought quite fitting really. This isnt the finished article because I need to make it you tube friendly as they banned it immediately. Some people no sense of humour lol. I hope people enjoy it just a bit of fun really

Apparantly I broke 2 copy right laws one with Tenco one with channel 4 I dont even know who Tenco is and the video was lifted from someone else who had lifted from channel 4 so cant see the issue really

I've seen that video before, the guy knocks a door and when they answer, he ask's them why they're knocking his door...when they close it, he knocks again and tells them to stop knocking his door LOL.

That woman in the flat on the balcony was hilarious as she continued to argue for some time that it's her door and not his /emoticons/smile.png

Neg is brilliant I like the Mcdonalds one where he goes in and orders loads of stuff then just chucks at people from his car

Thats annoying I removed intro and end and flipped reversed the video thought it would work, how annoying

I might just get someone to follow me with a camera for a day and make my own video, see if you tube have an issue with that. Yea Neg is an Urban menace lol but the songs for comedy value more than anything

I might just get someone to follow me with a camera for a day and make my own video, see if you tube have an issue with that. Yea Neg is an Urban menace lol but the songs for comedy value more than anything
Hows business been? Have you got any custom from here yet mate/

I am so swamped its unreal, had my first twitter deal come in on Tuesday. I did a job for a guy on this forum back in March and I was just about to take a deposit from someone in here and he got swooped by a rival and missed his slot. Really un fortunate.

I am so swamped its unreal, had my first twitter deal come in on Tuesday. I did a job for a guy on this forum back in March and I was just about to take a deposit from someone in here and he got swooped by a rival and missed his slot. Really un fortunate.
Ive been waiting on a round popping up on but no luck. I really could be doing with extra 500 quids worth of work a month to fill up some extra time I have. Im right in thinking it costs 1.3k?

£1.2k is my deal for that if you P.M your email details over I'll send you over the info. See what you think go from there.

Back