Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hose reel extension roller guide

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Drill and cut a neat holes in the van floors yes I have done it to all my vans always remember measure twice drill/cut once ??

View attachment 26399
Would you mind telling me what van you have and the tank size in this photo? I’m looking for a similar setup but would like space for my pressure washer, buffer tank, lances etc when needed. Is there any space behind the tank and bulkhead? Thanks in advance.

Would you mind telling me what van you have and the tank size in this photo? I’m looking for a similar setup but would like space for my pressure washer, buffer tank, lances etc when needed. Is there any space behind the tank and bulkhead? Thanks in advance.
It’s an MAN TGE mwb with 1,000 ltd Ionic’s systems tank with Grippatank add on two man boiler set up , if you want any pictures pm me , we can get pressure washer in the van with all the kit no problem and the big gutter vac as well if we have to .

Latest Posts

Back