Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any Other Bikers Out There?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

been waiting since begining of march to go out but no way i'm going out in that and getting my bike covered in salt and freezing to death.......

post some pics of you're weapon of choice

i'll get it started

CIMG0298-2_zpsab2ba6e2.jpg

CIMG0299-1_zpse0aba2da.jpg

When I owend bikes I used them for everyday transport. Heven forbid you don't want to get cold or get your bike dirty do you now /emoticons/biggrin.png

My mate came off his fairly new Triumph 675R last week. £1500-£1700 to fix! I asked him if anything was broken and he said 'yes, the fairing.' I had to laff as I meant bones.

Not sure how I'm supposed to post a picture in this little box?

No mirrors or fox tails.

Few graphics of The Who and has then been signed by 3 of them about 10 years ago.

And my other is matt black

Where you see the post button is a more reply options go on that, and under the box where you write is a upload file.

somewhere near the bottom right of speedo dont get many chances to look on a mad sunday approx somewhere between 170-200mph the needle bounces too much but its fast to be fair thats on the long straights the bends can drop down alot depending how many bikes hit the bends at the same time anyone who s done it will know what i mean

Back