Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got My Poles :d

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Two extremes and the smax 50

Wow first time using an carbon long pole.

Looking forward to using it!!!

Smax 50 full extended is scary long hahah

Yeah I bet /emoticons/sad.png

Will be doing these high jobs at weekend. So when I am in no rush hahha

lol, when i have done my four storey flats as the wind got up, i had to lean the pole into the wall and hold it there for 5-10 minutes before i could move it, each time i lifted it off the wind just takes it! not a nice feeling.

LOL - I had the same with a 32ft pole. Couldn't move it as I think the wind would have snapped it!!!

Not looking forward to my first job. But hey ho.

Damo I do a 50ft building with a S max you will get used to it mate. Stick an aquadapter on it cause manouvering it is difficult at full length lol

Damo I do a 50ft building with a S max you will get used to it mate. Stick an aquadapter on it cause manouvering it is difficult at full length lol
Why would that help bud? Dont follow?

Why would that help bud? Dont follow?
I used to use mine with a tap but found manoeuvring the pole and trying to use tap a right nightmare. Found it much easier with aquadapter cause move pole from base and turn water on off same time!

I had my tap attached to my pole with plastic fasteners, but the loop was doing my fruit. I cut them off today and held the tap in my hand, and it worked well. Reminds me, I've got to get a protectaball to save the tap when I drag it round haha.

Ah right i get ya now, never thought of that!

How the hell do you balance a 50ft pole and pull the hose lol. That dont sound safe lmao

Ah right i get ya now, never thought of that!
How the hell do you balance a 50ft pole and pull the hose lol. That dont sound safe lmao
It's safer than holding it and trying to turn tap off with another lol

my smax goes up 44ft... and ive used it full extended before and it can sometimes be very scary /emoticons/tongue.png

lol

Latest Posts

Back