Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Bid

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry david mate, but I agree with the other members here. If you want help on pricing, it boils down to what you're getting for your time. If you say I have a job, it will take me 20 mins, I will bid £8 for it, what do you think? You would have got a better response. If you don't know how long it will take, then you have to describe the job.

You could tell us everything but the name of the company, and still be protected from other members trying to underbid you. The job could be anywhere, the price, cycle, number and size of windows, just isn't something you should be worried about sharing on here.

Sorry david mate, but I agree with the other members here. If you want help on pricing, it boils down to what you're getting for your time. If you say I have a job, it will take me 20 mins, I will bid £8 for it, what do you think? You would have got a better response. If you don't know how long it will take, then you have to describe the job.

You could tell us everything but the name of the company, and still be protected from other members trying to underbid you. The job could be anywhere, the price, cycle, number and size of windows, just isn't something you should be worried about sharing on here.
Very true n well said matee loll

Very true n well said matee loll

Back