Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cutting channels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Question?? Based on what the f*** do I know??

If all these 'mods' -- 'dog ears' angles' etc etc are so darned effective at saving time and effort then how come someone like Unger or Ettore hasn't bought out 'The Triangle' or 'The Rottweiler' and charged all the gear guys £20 per channel as they of course must have one.

Just a thought, have Ettore or Unger missed a trick here?

Why do you think moerman is making channels based on these mods now?

They can obviously see a gap in the market and the benefits of doing it

And yes i think they have missed a trick and will realise that soon

Just my opinion but seems to be the opinion of a lot of others as well

Things should be improved and played around with to try and better things for everyone

If everyone had the attitude of if it ain't broke don't fix it we would still be driving the model t ford and watching 3 channels

on a black and and white tv by gaslight

duncs it is big and strong enough. iv got the clamp one not the suction one held the channel with out it slipping and i was going at it with a grinding wheel that was to small it was bouncing like a *****.and the top part is like a ball and socket type fitting so you can swing it to diffrent angles

will do iv got one of those little recharble grinders where you get all the little wheels and discs went to use it and its as flat as a witches tit iv had to plug it in to charge. il dog ear it after iv debured it. iv been useing my channels with the wagger type dog earing and some times on double glazed units they seem to slip over the sealing rubber do you ever have that problem

Occasonally but i find it better than the wagga way

The other good thing is if dropped it wont go out of shape or break

It does take some getting used to but once you've got it its very effective.

Also remember it don't completely get rid of detailing but cuts mine down by at least 90%.

Question?? Based on what the f*** do I know??
If all these 'mods' -- 'dog ears' angles' etc etc are so darned effective at saving time and effort then how come someone like Unger or Ettore hasn't bought out 'The Triangle' or 'The Rottweiler' and charged all the gear guys £20 per channel as they of course must have one.

Just a thought, have Ettore or Unger missed a trick here?
I think it's a very personal thing, and probably not viable to make a 'one size fits all' product.

Latest Posts

Back