Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My experience with pure freedom

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well today was the first day with the water works power up reel .To say I am impressed would be an understatement it’s a fantastic bit of kit , it’s so quick winding in 100 meters of hose and so easy , the hose hasn’t jumped off the reel at all , not a single snag reeling in ,if anyone is in the market for an electric reel I would thoroughly recommend it , the actual reel isn’t as robustly made as pure freedom but the design is far superior, the narrow drum makes for easy pulling off of the hose and putting it back on , we use rollers in the floor of the van and it restricts sideways movement coming up through the floor of the van but with the narrow reel it easily feeds to the full width of it . When pulling the hose off the restriction is no more than a manual reel and haven’t had a single over run issue in over 80 times of reeling it in and out today , the staff also love it and prefer it to the pure freedom reel , not that that would evan reel the hose in due to it being faulty  . In short if you are thinking of buying an electric reel buy one of theses , one of the cheapest on the market and in my opinion far superior to pf , I have already spoken to Jordan and will be getting another one in a couple of weeks as I want new floor rollers and they are out of stock at the moment ent  ??? typical !!!!! 

2422CC59-FA13-4BE8-A9B4-1327156260B0.jpeg

Well today was the first day with the water works power up reel .To say I am impressed would be an understatement it’s a fantastic bit of kit , it’s so quick winding in 100 meters of hose and so easy , the hose hasn’t jumped off the reel at all , not a single snag reeling in ,if anyone is in the market for an electric reel I would thoroughly recommend it , the actual reel isn’t as robustly made as pure freedom but the design is far superior, the narrow drum makes for easy pulling off of the hose and putting it back on , we use rollers in the floor of the van and it restricts sideways movement coming up through the floor of the van but with the narrow reel it easily feeds to the full width of it . When pulling the hose off the restriction is no more than a manual reel and haven’t had a single over run issue in over 80 times of reeling it in and out today , the staff also love it and prefer it to the pure freedom reel , not that that would evan reel the hose in due to it being faulty  . In short if you are thinking of buying an electric reel buy one of theses , one of the cheapest on the market and in my opinion far superior to pf , I have already spoken to Jordan and will be getting another one in a couple of weeks as I want new floor rollers and they are out of stock at the moment ent  ??? typical !!!!! 

View attachment 18123
Happy days I wouldn’t have bought a second HD reel myself if  I didn’t like the first ?

The reel was a great investment for me personally since owning mine my dicky shoulder slowly got better to now pain free ?

In stock at WCW mate... I really think you're missing a trick with the discount code too you know.

How you going to mount your as I think on that large roller the mounting holes are wider than the faceplate on the HD reel. 
Oddly enough I didn't even consider mounting it on the reel mate. It is ever so slightly too wide by the look of it. I planned to mount it stand alone just inside the door of the van and then move the reel further in. The main thing for me was stopping the hose rubbing on the door of the van and to make it easier to reel in when its not squarely behind the van.

IMG_1895.jpeg

In stock at WCW mate... I really think you're missing a trick with the discount code too you know.

Oddly enough I didn't even consider mounting it on the reel mate. It is ever so slightly too wide by the look of it. I planned to mount it stand alone just inside the door of the van and then move the reel further in. The main thing for me was stopping the hose rubbing on the door of the van and to make it easier to reel in when its not squarely behind the van.

Got a better deal off jordan ???

Back