Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My experience with pure freedom

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gardiners being the obvious exception. I tell you, if they did van systems and electric reels, they would mop up! Why don’t we start a  petition? 

@Alex Gardiner build my next van system! ?
He does, it's called grippatank

I'm still about 1 year away from getting an electric hose reel but its still quite annoying hearing that all of them on the market have problems, even the "premium" ones 

He does, it's called grippatank

I'm still about 1 year away from getting an electric hose reel but its still quite annoying hearing that all of them on the market have problems, even the "premium" ones 

The only credit we can take for the Grippatank systems is that these systems use our Crash-Tested restraint design that we developed and MIRA tested some years ago.

The rest of the system, its design, components, build and construction is all Grippatank's work ?

Electric hose reel are a complete waste of money, Expensive ****, a chap I was Woking with his failed and he had to wind it in by hand and it nearly killed him. If they were that good Ionics would be selling them and charging  you enough money to buy Millwall.  ?

Electric hose reel are a complete waste of money, Expensive ****, a chap I was Woking with his failed and he had to wind it in by hand and it nearly killed him. If they were that good Ionics would be selling them and charging  you enough money to buy Millwall.  ?
you ve obviously never had one........i was once a sceptic like you......you ll get one one day ill guarantee it (if your planning on staying on the tools for a long time)......their ace...saves so much energy winding hose in,same with xtreme poles and a decent hot water system.....it just makes the working day a whole lot easier......

I had issues with my shoulder for a quite a few weeks with a using a manual reel which I had done for just over 7 years, within a few days and since having my waterworks reel I've been totally fine, when you can reel in up to 100 meters of hose in seconds not minutes with minimal effort, it makes a difference on your working day

Agree to disagree no thanks I still cant get that image of my mate killing him self reeling in 100 meters of hose, I was ******* myself.

Not for me. 

I have had power up hd for three years never had a problem, haded a second reel quite a while both perfect. 

They are anti snag,small foot print, fast and no sign as yet as wear and tear on my thumb lol. 

Agree to disagree no thanks I still cant get that image of my mate killing him self reeling in 100 meters of hose, I was ******* myself.

Not for me. 
why whats wrong with him?im a bodybuilder in my spare time and a drummer in a band,sod making my working day harder too....

you keep winding that hose in by hand mate!?

Purefreedom manual hose reels are the best hose reels on the market, i still have my hose reel i bought from day 1 over 7 years ago :D

Purefreedom manual hose reels are the best hose reels on the market, i still have my hose reel i bought from day 1 over 7 years ago ?

I agree the manual ones are good bit slow retrieval rate due to the centre size of the drum , we have a couple and they are good but the electric ones are rubbish they need to sort out  there electrical bits and bobs and put some quality control measures in place  and do better wiring look at how they connect it totally inappropriate as when it gets wet and damp it will corrode and cause issues 

1558D9EE-8BFC-4576-A8B4-12A0C0E54C2A.jpeg

I agree the manual ones are good bit slow retrieval rate due to the centre size of the drum , we have a couple and they are good but the electric ones are rubbish they need to sort out  there electrical bits and bobs and put some quality control measures in place  and do better wiring look at how they connect it totally inappropriate as when it gets wet and damp it will corrode and cause issues 

View attachment 18083
This is why u want minimum electrics involved , the more electrics u have involved in your equipment then the more problems u will get , keep everything simple and electric free lol

I have ordered one today to try , if it’s ok I will be buying some more ???
I love saying I told you so... Can't find the post where I did though so I won't ?

Actually, on a serious note. I had 10% off with WCW as they had an offer on. If you get on with it and decide to order more it would be worth ringing them and asking if they will do something for you or holding on until they next have a 10% off offer.

Back