Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to start a window cleaning business? with no money

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just goes to show anyone with the get up a go can make a few quid if they are determined enough.

Awsome video, watched this got off my **** and went canvassing for an hour. 1 custie lol but 1 more than i would of had if you had not posted this smurf, so i owe you one.

True though, when you want something THAT bad theres not much that can stop you.

That's my philosophy

I refuse to let anyone or anything stop me doing what i want to do

Well done to you :thumbsup:

Awsome video, watched this got off my **** and went canvassing for an hour. 1 custie lol but 1 more than i would of had if you had not posted this smurf, so i owe you one.
True though, when you want something THAT bad theres not much that can stop you.

It just shows that when people moan that it's not possible and life is shite just get off your **** and do it

I haven't gone from driving last june for a living to getting back on the glass and making a couple of grand a month in 6 months by sitting at home watching jeremy kyle and was even driving 40 hrs a week and then cleaning windows around my shifts

If you want it go get it

It just shows that when people moan that it's not possible and life is shite just get off your **** and do itI haven't gone from driving last june for a living to getting back on the glass and making a couple of grand a month in 6 months by sitting at home watching jeremy kyle and was even driving 40 hrs a week and then cleaning windows around my shifts

If you want it go get it
I agree @daveyboy1 , i started from scratch last april with no customers and am now back to what i was earning when i was a full time shift working slave /emoticons/biggrin.png

90% of it is mental. People are conditioned to believing it isnt possible, society tells us this from an early age, we go to school, go to uni, get a "job" have kids, mortgage, retire, die.

Like this guy says in this video, you take a leap of faith and then suddenly as you go through the struggles you kind of open your eyes and see that its possible, you really can create what you want and when you start to realise that you become a different person.

Philosophical it may be but before i started this journey into self employed i had no hope, i was really depressed and fed up and although im still struggling juggling a part time job with windows my self confidence is slowly growing with each customer i add to my round however slowly it may be.

Today i got my 50th customer since starting last november, and for the first time these last few weeks im really starting to believe myself when i said i could get 100 customers to replace my full time employment then go on to hit 200 by the end of the year and earn more money than i ever have and who knows where that will take me in the future, i dont believe my long term future is working solo doing windows but i do believe its as an entrepeneur, its very hard work and stressfull but i actually feel alive.

waffle over lol

It is mental

My advantage is i have never given a f### what other people think or say so i don't have that pressure of being put off or anxiety about doing something

But i know other very capable people who would go to pieces just thinking about taking a leap of faith

If mentally you know you can do it it becomes a reality when you get out and do it (notice i said do it not try to do it)

I am a big believer in the fact i can do anything i want in life

Im kind of glad i was anxious, quite shy, low self confidence and finding this all very hard, because now its getting a little easier and once i conquer it its going to change me into a better person, its not all about the money to me its about challenge and growing and achieving things and just waking up and looking forward instead of that 9-5 grind

I just see it as you only have 1 life...why spend it being told what to do and obeying made up rules and restrictions

Obviously laws are for a reason but i won't be told what to do in everyday life

Why should i

"I am not a number i am a free man"

The oldies on here will know what programme that is from

Im kind of glad i was anxious, quite shy, low self confidence and finding this all very hard, because now its getting a little easier and once i conquer it its going to change me into a better person, its not all about the money to me its about challenge and growing and achieving things and just waking up and looking forward instead of that 9-5 grind
And do you feel a much better person for doing it??

Even when i was an employed windie i enjoyed the freedom of getting my work then off on my own all day

But you can't beat being your own boss

Should never have sold up when i moved from london

I should have employed someone to do it and carried on up here..not spend 8 years working for others

Yes mate, a long way off where i want to be but i know if i can get 50 custies i can get 500 just rinse and repeat. Its not a question of if i can do it now its just a matter of time.

Back