Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grippamax 400L Ro System With Vauxhall Combo Van And Web Domain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

essex boy

£4,850 ono

Back up for sale as another ebayer that didn't turn up

This is currently a 1 man system but is plumed for 2. You can run 2 poles from 1 pump easily or if you wish it can be altered to a 2 man system for the cost of a pump and controller (about £150) as I have the 2 man front plate which I will give to the buyer.

GrippaMax 400L crash tested system designed by Gardiner Pole Systems, fitted into a 2006 Navy Blue Vauxhall Combo 1.3CDTi Van.

The system operates via remote control and is fitted with an external ariel so works from at least 100m.

Grippamax system was designed by Gardiner Pole Systems and is a modular system. The tank is not only baffled but is honeycombed and is crash tested which means the system is the safest on the market. Also, very few people actually have their system insured properly so if they had an accident it is unlikely the insurers would pay out enough to purchase a new system whereas the GrippaMax system is easy to ensure as it is so safe. (trust me, I know).

The system has a front panel where all electrics and plumbing (John Guest fittings) are hidden. onto the panel sits the carbon and sediment filters, 2 x 21 inch EZ Pure RO membranes which are far superior to a standard 40/40 membrane and a DI resin cartridge. All can be bought from Gardiner poles or on ebay and are very easily accessible. The system runs off of a separate 120amp leisure battery which has a split relay to the main van battery as well as a smart battery charger which I have built into the system for piece of mind. Everything is controlled by the latest Liquid Logic V2 controller from Spring which can be set for 2 different users and holds their seperate preferred settings. It controls the Calibration, the flow, reads both the van and auxiliary batteries and advises the current charge of both separately. In addition the controller offers a TDS reading after the RO membranes so you can keep tabs on their performance and a second TDS reading after the DI vessel so you know when to change the resin. The V2 controller also controls the levels of charge to the auxiliary and van batteries separately so you never need to worry about battery performance. The V2 controller also controls the solenoid water shut off valve so this is very easy to work.

I have also incorporated a spring remote controller so that you can turn the pump on and off from 100m away using a special fob rather then a tap which can damage your pump.

All you have to do is plug in from your tap in the under ports (the waste is already set using John Guest valves so no need to mess about adjusting the waste valve) and your tank will fill in about 3 hours.

Under the van at the rear are two additional ports to plug in your hoses and go, its as simple as that.

I paid £3500 for the basic system plus an additional £700 for the add-ons so the system is worth £4200 alone.

It has 4 bolts and then can be slid out of the van as easily as that!

If you want to come and look please do and I will take you out and you can try for yourself.

I also own nearly every combination of iwindowwash.co.uk and will allow the winner to keep one of the domains of their choice and the name of the business if they wish so they have a ready made website domain and up to 5 e-mail addresses ending @iwindowwash.co.uk

GrippaMax MIRA Crash tested (with full brace and mounts) baffled tank plus additional honeycombed baffle in a black 400l tank specially designed to not allow water to go green.

Carbon/ sediment 21 inch EZ Pure pre filter (This is in a different league to the standard 10 and 20 inch pre filters)

E Z Pure 21 inch Reverse Osmosis Low Pressure High Output cases and membranes (100 Litres per hour)

EZ Pure resin case and refillable cartridge (Full of new resin).

The filters and cases can be bought from GrippaMax direct or Gardiner Pole Systems and are incredibly efficient. I have had 3 well known systems prior to this and none are a patch on this.

All filters and membranes are 6 months old and are flushed for 2 hours each week. I maintain everything regular as clockwork and am very fussy. The RO output water reading is 12PPM and of course resin is zero.

120 psi Flojet pump with strainer

120 amp new leisure battery

Tank filler gauge

Under van port with 4 output channels

Spring Remote Control which controls the water flow via the Liquid Logic controller

Liquid Logic V2 series top of the range controller which does everything including: (most advanced in the world)

Split relay charger in built

Remote control pump so no need for a tap

2 TDS readings

2 flow rates

Auxillary battery reading

Van Battery reading

2 Calibration and user settings (pre set)

Controls water cut of switch

Water cut of solenoid built into system and controller (everything is set using the controller)

Smart battery charger built in to van in addition to the split relay charger

5mm thick new rubber flooring

Handheld TDS meter

100m Microbore 6mm hose (2 months old from Gardiners)

1 Powder coated metal reel including reels mount in van

pole hooks

12v Light in cargo area for dark nights

he Van is as follows

Extremely good condition as I am very fussy and have OCD with my van. Everything is immaculate because any interior/ exterior part that wasn't was changed for a new part as I hate damaged parts.

If you look around the van you will find a couple of tiny marks which are barely visible but compared to others I see on the road it is in very good shape.

2006 Vauxhall Combo 1.3CDTI (I live at the bottom of a steep hill and this pulls fully laden without any effort from cold every morning)

Starts first time without fail

7 Months MOT can renew (no advisories)

4 months tax

118,000 miles but looked after (Receipts for everything)

New tyres

New brakes front and rear

New front discs

New clutch and dual mass flywheel last year

new top of the range seat covers

New Glow Plugs

Timing chain and not belt so no worries about damaging your engine

Van is sign written and I get loads of work from it as its distinctive (I will take the number and e-mail off)

Genuine vauxhall roof rack

I keep my van like a new pin but will have it valeted for the new owner so its ready to go

The system is brilliant, efficient and easy to use. I have added just about everything to it and maintain it to the highest standard. The van drives like a car and the whole thing is absolutely as good as it gets (in my opinion)

I am selling as going back to my old career as an insurance broker as I was made a to good to refuse offer.

Call me with any questions on 07968 32 33 75 or email me [email protected]

Any Test welcome - come out with me for the day or a few hours to be sure before you buy.

I am open to sensible offers.

I have receipts for everything listed below as nothing is more than 9 months old bar the van - receipts total £7,200

Cash on collection only and I will require a small deposit before valeting.

View attachment 2272

View attachment 2273

View attachment 2274

View attachment 2275

View attachment 2276

View attachment 2277

View attachment 2278

View attachment 2279

"I am selling as going back to my old career as an insurance broker as I was made a to good to refuse offer."

Actually that's changed. I was made a great offer but have decided to stay window cleaning and upgrade to a bigger system as I have way too much work for one

How come you can have the reach and wash logo on your van?
I used to have an ionics system in the van and did my own take on the logo but some kind sole broke in and took it out whilst I was away (and on my driveway in broad daylight)

I used to have an ionics system in the van and did my own take on the logo but some kind sole broke in and took it out whilst I was away (and on my driveway in broad daylight)
Where I live every other van has the logo on it

I have put this back up for sale as someone wanted it on ebay and I waited in all day but they never bothered turning up!

Why do people do that?

Essex boy, have you still not sold it yet, you should have taken my offer. Hope you didnt include me asa ebay loserLOL. Im all set up now and working Yipeeee. Good luck with the sale mate and thanks for all your advise.Jel

Back