Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cooling Off!

• Thread starter MyLittleCleaningCompany
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

How do you empty it!! Lol
Good point! It's just finished filling,only took 12 hours! Luckily it has a plug in the bottom. The garden will get a good soaking! It's bloody cold at the mo!!

I wouldnt just empty it into your garden like that when your done, use it to water plants over a period of a week - month :)

I wish I had one of those right now, so hot.

Not sure I will be able too, maybe someone can advise? The water has chlorine and other chemicals in. Would this not harm the plants?

Hmm not 100% sure, maybe it is better to empty on your garden afterall, cause my dads got a one of those hottubs in a shed like building(forgot what its called) he waters the grass after a hot period, and it doesnt harm the grass at all (we have a massive garden) but not sure about plants..I would imagine it is fine, depends how strong the chorine is too, my dad uses a eco friendly stuff for his hottub as to not damage wildlife etc

Thanks. Might try it on a small discreet area first./emoticons/wink.png

Should have filled it with pure water
I was thinking about this but it took over 12 hours to fill from the tap so would have been a very expensive way.

Well you need chlorine dont you, kills off germs etc in the water...
only if you are planning to leave the water there for weeks or months, not if you are just having out for a few days.

dont forget you drink and wash in that water! lol

It's going to be up for at least a month or so. It only takes a few days before the water starts turning green even with the filter so need the chemicals really. It normally gets put up at my in laws for the summer but it wasn't put up so we asked to borrow it.

Latest Posts

Back