Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Hate First Cleans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I fell in to mistake of not charging double when bloke asked me today if I'd do his windows I automatically assumed he wanted it done regular

Can be off putting, half the time I don't think there's any need to, it's only if it's been yonks and yonks, near a main road, or been egged that it needs it, I think those would pay it

Do you guys charge extra for the first clean?

I used to get so many messers that I decided EVERY 1st clean will be priced as a "one off". I always tell them that after the first clean the price will be reduced if they are regular, but because of the extra work I have to charge more the first time. I've never had anyone complain over this,.. and it means my earnings don't suffer because of taking on new customers.

I don't charge a lot more by the way,.. on average prob only about 30% extra for the 1st clean unless they're really mingin.

I never charge more for a first clean, but i plan on doing so /emoticons/tongue.png i think lol

Latest Posts

Back