Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I need a new van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

Hello ?

It been a while since I've been on here.

So it look like I will have to get rid of my transit connect t230 and get a ulez compliant van. Cheers Mr khan ?

I do wfp and trad. I carry about 250 litre of water in my van.

I am thinking of getting something smaller like peugeot bipper with a payload of 660kg or Nemo or maybe even a florino.

Have any of you on here got one of these van and what they like.

Had a bipper and it was perfect with a 300l tank in
Bought a second one but since sold it and original is now in the big breakers yard in the sky
Perfect van though and easy to park in london

Hello ?

It been a while since I've been on here.

So it look like I will have to get rid of my transit connect t230 and get a ulez compliant van. Cheers Mr khan ?

I do wfp and trad. I carry about 250 litre of water in my van.

I am thinking of getting something smaller like peugeot bipper with a payload of 660kg or Nemo or maybe even a florino.

Have any of you on here got one of these van and what they like.
I know a fella works a trolley with a bipper van always full of 25l never looks overweight, smaller the better in town but it’s gotta be the stop start bipper that’s ulez, I’m thinking of getting one myself as it comes out to the M25 in august

@davewindowcleaner My SLX 30 fit inside through a hole in the bulkhead no problem. The collapsed length of the 35 is the same so it will be no problem. Fantastic van, cheap to buy, cheap to run, brilliant for parking, but the payload does get eaten up REALLY quickly!

I had a Nemo recently, I took the upper bulkhead out and a SLX27 fitted in fine with a bit of room so you might be Ok
I do miss the van for the ease of parking but I love my Dispatch for the extra room

I cut a whole in my nemo bulkhead and got SLX27 with extension 8and 9 in it. Good little van. I used it for window cleaning gutters and pressure washing. I didn't have a fixed tank just trolley and containers. Roof rack for triple ladders.

Back