Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I used to have a window cleaner BUT.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bart90

I'm having an amusing week with people.

Was out on my rounds today and gave some new people a knock who'd not long moved in to a house opposite.  Did my introduction and thought she was just gona take my card and run....she then came out with "We used to have a window cleaner but I found out he was a drug dealer" LOL Never had that one before ? Anyway got the job!

I just picked up a new customer because there last window cleaner only accepted cheques and then he started doctoring the amounts on them!! ?

The shady world of Window Cleaning ?

I'm having an amusing week with people.

Was out on my rounds today and gave some new people a knock who'd not long moved in to a house opposite.  Did my introduction and thought she was just gona take my card and run....she then came out with "We used to have a window cleaner but I found out he was a drug dealer" LOL Never had that one before ? Anyway got the job!
did you ask her for his phone number?just in case you fancy "something for the weekend?"?

Latest Posts

Back