Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Planning ahead

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

this time of year everybody starts thinking of whats going to happen next year

i am planning on attending a Twitter advertising course ran locally by a lady guru .a few hours spent there might reap dividends back in my business .

I havnt any longer term plans as yet.

Have you any plans? if so what are they? do you always follow thru on plans?

My main goal for 2015 is to eliminate collecting...so will be pushing for more Bac's payments or money to be left in a pre arranged spot

Im the same as shiny. Eliminate all customers that are not compatible with easy payment lol i also plan to extend to working limits and when i get there i hope to take someone on part time leading to full all being well, more of a 2 year plan really. /emoticons/tongue.png

Would be good to get a decent van too! /emoticons/wink.png

Get a decent computer and finish off a book or two, thats been a new years resolution for a long time though :rolleyes:

My plan is to do bugger all but with a simple price increase I intend to do less for more next year:)

I aim to use the spring time to increase my round a little as I've had a few dropouts this winter, and I'm still on the search for an apprentice/young lad to help with the handyman work.

2015 plans.

Get a better van.....How long have I been bloody looking lol.!!!

get more people paying online, I don't mind collecting If I know they are going to be in.,...so im also trying to get mobile numbers for those that don't want to pay online....

Find a new husband, cos mine is doing my head in.!!!

Have someone work beside me 2 days a week when I get my new van with its 2 lady hot water set up. I would like another female, but young fit guy would suffice.

Have a meet up with all you guys...Now that would be a challenge.!!! /emoticons/wink.png;)/emoticons/wink.png

2015 plans.

get more people paying online, I don't mind collecting If I know they are going to be in.,...so im also trying to get mobile numbers for those that don't want to pay online....

Have someone work beside me 2 days a week when I get my new van with its 2 lady hot water set up. I would like another female, but young fit guy would suffice.

Have a meet up with all you guys...Now that would be a challenge.!!! /emoticons/wink.png;)/emoticons/wink.png
I wanted to get a female to work alongside me,...but the wife is not in full agreement. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was thinking the same but just watch her work instead /emoticons/biggrin.png

I wanted to get a female to work alongside me,...but the wife is not in full agreement. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have been toying with the idea of building up the window work even though i have a lot of other jobs and getting to the point that i employ someone to do the windows while i concentrate on the bigger jobs

Cut the round down so I can be more reliable to 300 customers rather then struggling with 400.

And also planning to just work 4 days a week & do a bit more fishing.

Strange really. Your all building up & I wanna cut down:balloondance:

Cut the round down so I can be more reliable to 300 customers rather then struggling with 400.

I am with you on this Posh, I have put together a cull list ready for letters to go out in January. I need things more manageable, so I can get around on time, as I'm always behind and feeling guilty because of it.

I want to build up so i can slow down if that makes sense

Someone doing windows for me means i can do the bigger smurf type jobs and handyman stuff giving me an easier life

It's about maximum wedge minimum work for me

Cut the round down so I can be more reliable to 300 customers ratheis another then struggling with 400.

Same here posh....I need a further cull so that I dont feel like I am letting people down. Conducting a cull Is another matter....always feel guilty about telling people they are ditched.

Me, I'm just going to plod on as before. Never going to be rich, never going to be poor, so I'll plod on just like before.

I'm a poet and I didn't even know it /emoticons/smile.png

2015 plans.

get more people paying online, I don't mind collecting If sentencehey are going to be in.,...so im also trying to get mobile numbers for those that don't want to pay online....

Well I was going to say my main plans for 2015 were to reduce customer numbers, get a better work life balance and to buy a wfp backpack and/or trolley.

However, after reading the last sentence of Shazzys post, my main ambition is to set up a night out for all us lads and Shazzy, so that we can finally meet her. A swanky hotel will be booked and it will be a night to remember!. And how naughty it was of me to forget to send out invites to all you men. Due to an admin error, invites were only sent out to me and Shazzy:whistle:. Its a tough life!

Same here posh....I need a further cull so that I dont feel like I am letting people down. Conducting a cull Is another matter....always feel guilty about telling people they are ditched.
rake in fresh work then the cull . i never tell them theyre off

that reminds me, last week an old scrote really peed me off ,insulted first me "be honest,ur an alcoholic,like me" , hates my workers too, anyhow hes off the list

but hes not gettin away lightly, somebody tday asked me can i get rid of a big old armchair for them , this chair is now going to be flytipped by the old scrote,only he doesnt know it yet

Latest Posts

Back