Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inline Mixer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Good morning lads,

I hope all is well. I am trying to find a inline mixer to add chemical after pump. Premixing in backpack won't suit as it'll constantly need refilling. I found this online but wonder if anyone has any better ideas or knows of better equipment? Lol!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning lads,

I hope all is well. I am trying to find a inline mixer to add chemical after pump. Premixing in backpack won't suit as it'll constantly need refilling. I found this online but wonder if anyone has any better ideas or knows of better equipment? Lol!

For £7.50 and delivery via a slow boat from China, it could be worth a try.

Good morning lads,

Not to sure what you are after but have you thought about a doesatron ??? They are expensive but very accurate

What chems you wanting to dose?
If biocide or additives why not use a peristaltic pump (under 20 quid)
Connect it into the wfp pump wiring and it will also change speed and cut out with the wfp pump
I was using one a long time ago trying something with @kevinc250 and sent me the bits already set up for my van so I also made one for a trolley and with a bit of maths worked out what dilution of chemicals I could achieve at the brush by diluting a certain amount beforehand in a 5l bottle in the van or 1l bottle on my trolley
The beauty is the chemicals never go through the wfp pump or the peristaltic pump as the way it works it only ever goes through a replaceable silicone hose not any moving parts

What chems you wanting to dose?
If biocide or additives why not use a peristaltic pump (under 20 quid)
Connect it into the wfp pump wiring and it will also change speed and cut out with the wfp pump
I was using one a long time ago trying something with @kevinc250 and sent me the bits already set up for my van so I also made one for a trolley and with a bit of maths worked out what dilution of chemicals I could achieve at the brush by diluting a certain amount beforehand in a 5l bottle in the van or 1l bottle on my trolley
The beauty is the chemicals never go through the wfp pump or the peristaltic pump as the way it works it only ever goes through a replaceable silicone hose not any moving parts
that takes me back a bit dave, when i get some spare time i'll be re-visiting that idea, from memory if we diluted say biocide and filled a seperate tank/vessell with it and used along anyones wfp tank set up you could happily dose at the correct amount all day long did we talk about adding a one shot to the peri pump? i can't remember as it was a fair few years ago

that takes me back a bit dave, when i get some spare time i'll be re-visiting that idea, from memory if we diluted say biocide and filled a seperate tank/vessell with it and used along anyones wfp tank set up you could happily dose at the correct amount all day long did we talk about adding a one shot to the peri pump? i can't remember as it was a fair few years ago
thinking about it again i should really go back to that idea for facia and cladding cleaning etc as it would be easier i guess i just forgot about it when i fitted my new tank, @RyeCleanLiam posted a couple of videos at the time on how it works etc

No one shot but had it running alongside my pump and controller with no issues
Was dosing enigma through it

Back