Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ladder m8trix?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reach For The Glass

Hi guys

At the moment I'm looking at ladders and a safety device for them.

First thought was ankalad. Great reviews on here.

Has anyone used ladder m8trix.

It looks fantastic and a great price and space saver too. Just unsure if it really is that slip resistant ?

Cheers guys

Hi guys
At the moment I'm looking at ladders and a safety device for them.

First thought was ankalad. Great reviews on here.

Has anyone used ladder m8trix.

It looks fantastic and a great price and space saver too. Just unsure if it really is that slip resistant ?

Cheers guys
Been using 1 for years now, used it in snow ,ice,wet decking and never had a slip, really is a great bit of kit

yeah use a m8trix and as Murphy says it has never slipped and used it on tarmac, grass, concrete and decking that was like disney on ice but you gotta carry that bad boy as it doesn't attach to your ladders as spikes @boarcity uses

you could [probably] bolt the matrix onto your ladder underside , then flip it down under the feet . would that work

you could [probably] bolt the matrix onto your ladder underside , then flip it down under the feet . would that work
the spikes are very sharp and i thought similar but decided not too but may look at it again as i have been carrying it with my bucket in one hand and ladders in other. week end look see

This looks good . I was ready for ordering "foot the ladder" this weekend but I've never seen this before ,but just checked the reviews and videos and look good . Can't decide which one to get .

The matrix is quite heavy and a good chance of accidental spikage if not kept in the hard yellow removable she'll cases. there's spikes on each side like a bed of nails. The nails bed in to the ladder feet and the surface, I've used them on gravel, paving, decking, no slip at all and no noticeable damage

The good thing about the m8 is its quick to place out and flexible, the good thing about the ladder brace is the triangulated base, and the rigidity of the ladder but slower and more awkward to place, if hedges/walls/uneven surfaces, advantage is not much extra weight and its attatched so can't forget it/loose it.

Latest Posts

Back