Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

conservatory roof cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark2788

I'm sure there's lots of threads but if not how would you clean a conservatory roof traditional way, I have a brush for when they have a tap but if they don't how would you go about it please? Or point me in the direction of a thread, thanks

Seriously though...how did he get up? And how's he getting down not a ladder in site. He must have started from the other side and gone over the centre of the roof :eek: I would get stuck in that position through fear!:rofl:

Seriously though...how did he get up? And how's he getting down not a ladder in site. He must have started from the other side and gone over the centre of the roof :eek: I would get stuck in that position through fear!:rofl:
He used the gutter in the background, how else?

I'm sure there's lots of threads but if not how would you clean a conservatory roof traditional way, I have a brush for when they have a tap but if they don't how would you go about it please? Or point me in the direction of a thread, thanks
Squirty squirty (chems+water)

Scrubby scrubby (pole brush)

Squirty squirty, rinsey rinsey (water)

Soapy soapy (tbar on pole)

Squeegee squeegee (on a pole)

Wipey wipey on the residue.

:thumbsup:

go to add on services and you will find tips in conservatory cleaning

Pump sprayer for chems (ubik or virosol)

Old porcupine and pole

Scrub

Either soapy clean applicator with lots of water then squeegee

Or hose it down leave it to dry for a bit then wrap big microfibre round squeege and use to wipe over the glass to avoid spotting

I'm new to conservatory roof cleans and have only done a couple so it's possible my method might not be the most efficient. I've only done a couple so far and they were green from not being cleaned for years. I rinsed first, used a hot soapy mop on a pole to scrub panels and bars then wfp'd and rinsed with tap water, both roofs came up great. Use the same method on glass but use pure for the final brush and rinse.

I need to get a better idea on pricing as I think I might be undercharging, the last one I did for £45 and it wasn't particullarly small.

I use to be cheap but soon learnt that they can be very awkward, hard going and take a lot longer to do properly so now I charge a lot more.

Back