Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Kiam pressure washers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mx19

Hi all, has anyone got any experience with the kiam pressure washers?
I’ve been toying with the London g420 tornado from Jetmac but at the moment im thinking the kiam ones are much better priced for me to dip my toe in to pressure washing? Looking at either the 14hp 15lpm version or the 21lpm version.

Any advice would be great,

Thanks a lot!

Hi all, has anyone got any experience with the kiam pressure washers?
I’ve been toying with the London g420 tornado from Jetmac but at the moment im thinking the kiam ones are much better priced for me to dip my toe in to pressure washing? Looking at either the 14hp 15lpm version or the 21lpm version.

Any advice would be great,

Thanks a lot!

I'll be totally honest and say I wouldn't bother with Kiam. If money is tight on budget look around for second hand setups especially if you're only dipping your toe in. I'm also not sure 'dipping your toe in' will bring you much success with pressure washing, but that's just my 2 pence worth of advice.

I'll be totally honest and say I wouldn't bother with Kiam. If money is tight on budget look around for second hand setups especially if you're only dipping your toe in. I'm also not sure 'dipping your toe in' will bring you much success with pressure washing, but that's just my 2 pence worth of advice.
Thanks for that, what’s your experience with the kiam machines?

I’ve got a few pw jobs lined up already and adding it to my services, “dipping my toe in” probably wasn’t the correct term.

Thanks for that, what’s your experience with the kiam machines?

I’ve got a few pw jobs lined up already and adding it to my services, “dipping my toe in” probably wasn’t the correct term.
Yeah, I get what you mean mate. I personally haven't used Kiam but I do know someone who did, who was on a budget and he wished he hadn't had wasted his money, he upgraded and literally had to give it away as no one wanted to buy it at a sensible price. If you don't mind me asking what is your budget? This might give us a better idea of which direction to point you.

Yeah, I get what you mean mate. I personally haven't used Kiam but I do know someone who did, who was on a budget and he wished he hadn't had wasted his money, he upgraded and literally had to give it away as no one wanted to buy it at a sensible price. If you don't mind me asking what is your budget? This might give us a better idea of which direction to point you.
Thanks for your reply mate! I’m looking at about £1500-1700 I think. Just waiting for Rutland pumps to get back to me with some options now

I was right into PW when I got my new PW from Rutland Pumps. Now after 3 years I've lost all the passion for it. Easier making money from good window cleaning customers. Its handy to have the PW when you need it for a good customer you already have. I just feel its hard work so I have upped my PW prices by a ton so I don't get the jobs. When I do its worth my while but if I never get another PW job I would be very happy with that result.

Its one those jobs I hate doing but then when I do it and then remind myself how much i'M getting paid, its a very lucrative way of earning a lot of money in a very short space of time.... It does help to bring a bit of variety to a very boring job - window cleaNing IMO.
I think I'm just getting old and can't be bothered with the 99% labour it takes to do it. ?

Thanks for your reply mate! I’m looking at about £1500-1700 I think. Just waiting for Rutland pumps to get back to me with some options now
I’ve got the 7hp / 15ltr Loncin. Can’t fault it. Your budget will get you one of the 21/23 ltr machines. Can’t vouch for Kiam personally but from my own experience and all that I’ve read on here Id stick with Jetmac or Rutland and ignore the other options.

Hi all, just wanted to say thanks for your advice, ended up chatting with Ben at Rutland pumps and got myself a new gx390! Just gotta figure out how to use it now!
Cheers

Going by the prices of your window rounds you will do fine ???❤️
Haha that's also another challenge at the moment, having sold all my work I'm now building up from scratch again in my new area and surprisingly loving every minute of it!

Latest Posts

Back