Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaking with new Gardiner brushes connections

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi There

Thanks for the video - very clear way to show your issue.

I have not seen the base stem of one of these goosenecks looking quite so damaged.

Solutions:

1. Simplest is to replace the base part of the gooseneck - please email us on [email protected] and one of the team will be able to sort this for you. If the item is within warranty this will be at our cost.

2. You could saw off the end 5mm of the black stem and then try refitting this would probably allow the O rings to seal on the undamaged stem slightly further up

3. You could fit a piece of our green PU tube over the stem (would need heating up) and then fasten with an O Clip

I scored the black nozzle where the pu hose should go. You need to boil the end of the pu hose just to get it on and once on its not coming off. I also had to grind the black end to make it smaller so the pu would go on. If you could make that black end where the hose fits a few millimetres smaller then it would make the fitting so much easier. ???

I found the red fitting would leak as such a short length to fit pole hose on so got rid of red connection & fitted straight on the black gooseneck section

Back