Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquidator 18" accidental drop test

WCF

Help Support WCF:

a wag liqidator now that's a concept to think about. Meaning not only swivels but also a two in one tool which would be ideal for pole work :rolleyes:
A waglatator, whats what polz n bladz and willies children would be called.

a wag liqidator now that's a concept to think about. Meaning not only swivels but also a two in one tool which would be ideal for pole work :rolleyes:
Exactly what a lot of people have said from the start smurf!

Yeah two in one would be worth pursuing, i might fix a flipper pad on over the weekend if i get chance.
Can see a lot of cleaners doing this, plus making there own swivels with the moreman channel, for pole work it makes sense

Eric i think the trick is to be very light handed with it

Seems too much pressure on the glass causes problems

Eric i think the trick is to be very light handed with itSeems too much pressure on the glass causes problems
Yep, exactly. On the pole the tricky part would be trying to use it at real height and still keep the touch light. You'll have to account for the weight of the pole pushing on the blade...where there's a will there's a way however...

the test of the alloy will be when you drill it or cut it. if its made of aircraft alloy itll be harder and hence once drilled to fit a wagtail it will stand the test of time . far as i know the only S channel and handle made of aircraft alloy up to now is the featherlight squeegee /and the unger ultimate S channel . aircraft alloy is far superior ,resists bending in use

Last edited:
the test of the alloy will be when you drill it or cut it. if its made of aircraft alloy itll be harder and hence once drilled to fit a wagtail it will stand the test of time . far as i know the only S channel and handle made of aircraft alloy up to now is the featherlight squeegee /and the unger ultimate S channel . aircraft alloy is far superior ,resists bending in use
The black anodising will add hardening to it as well...

Back