Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator is cr*p

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If people keep bending the tips they ate going to make the squeegee not perform as it should do

The only part that does need bending on the first release ones is the rubber holder too make the clip grip the rubber tighter

I cut 1" off my 14" channel so now have a 13" channel what a difference, no need to go slow now absolutely flying /emoticons/smile.png

Why would that make any difference?

I cut 1" off my 14" channel so now have a 13" channel what a difference, no need to go slow now absolutely flying /emoticons/smile.png

Easter Bunny had left a gift on my my front doorstep which I nearly tripped over when I arrived home from the Easter Break tonight....4x backscratchers (check Polz latest video)...unfortunately they're useless as backscratchers...but... Black handle, 10" blade...no damned adjustment or 'phaffing' around. A couple of straight pulls on a steamy bathroom mirror to get the angle right and I was away. Couple of small hiccups on the turns and then a couple of goes later ...nailed. This is going to be a GREAT week..I will tighten the clips once I've played with the 14 and 18 but as I suspected the only issue with this channel is...the willingness of the user to adapt to the angle and the lighter pressure. As it stands? A winner...

Why would that make any difference?
Makes a big difference smurf, i have my channel on the unger ergotec handle and the 13" works far better than a 14" never been a fan of the 14" channels but the 13" seems to work very well, did find though the 14" channel worked better @ 0° in the moerman handle!

I'm sure I will get around to ordering a few in a month or two once all the hype settles down.

Not unless people start saying the Hermanator works better /emoticons/biggrin.png

Easter Bunny had left a gift on my my front doorstep which I nearly tripped over when I arrived home from the Easter Break tonight....4x backscratchers (check Polz latest video)...unfortunately they're useless as backscratchers...but... Black handle, 10" blade...no damned adjustment or 'phaffing' around. A couple of straight pulls on a steamy bathroom mirror to get the angle right and I was away. Couple of small hiccups on the turns and then a couple of goes later ...nailed. This is going to be a GREAT week..I will tighten the clips once I've played with the 14 and 18 but as I suspected the only issue with this channel is...the willingness of the user to adapt to the angle and the lighter pressure. As it stands? A winner...
Eric. Think you will just have to accept not everyone is going to get on with the Liquidator remember similar posts about the wagtail some still can``t adapt to it either! strangely enough the wagtail worked fine but people still make adjustments and phaff around with them and will do the same with the Liquidator /emoticons/smile.png

Eric. Think you will just have to accept not everyone is going to get on with the Liquidator remember similar posts about the wagtail some still can``t adapt to it either! strangely enough the wagtail worked fine but people still make adjustments and phaff around with them and will do the same with the Liquidator /emoticons/smile.png
(Copy/paste from Waggas group) Hi Jim I am not advocating this as a "universal" squeegee solution for everyone. I personally don't like Sorbo. I find them "clunky" but there are hundreds if not thousands who love them. This is going to be no different. Love/hate, no problems but those that aren't getting on with them, should they choose to post on the forums/groups, could at least clearly articulate where their issues are. When I first bought into Wagtail I changed nothing about them for well over 6 months of use, and then modifying/changing only happened after much consideration and experimenting. The thing that irritates me most about Liquidator is that from day one videos have been exploding all over the place on modding this modding that and I personally think that it's simply muddying the waters and throwing 'baby out with bath water'.

Who said that?

(Copy/paste from Waggas group) Hi Jim I am not advocating this as a "universal" squeegee solution for everyone. I personally don't like Sorbo. I find them "clunky" but there are hundreds if not thousands who love them. This is going to be no different. Love/hate, no problems but those that aren't getting on with them, should they choose to post on the forums/groups, could at least clearly articulate where their issues are. When I first bought into Wagtail I changed nothing about them for well over 6 months of use, and then modifying/changing only happened after much consideration and experimenting. The thing that irritates me most about Liquidator is that from day one videos have been exploding all over the place on modding this modding that and I personally think that it's simply muddying the waters and throwing 'baby out with bath water'.

The mod Bob posted is understandable but i don't get why others are trying to change something that doesn't need changing or not been used enough to know if anything needs changing

Especially months of work getting the right angles and then people changing them

I agree in what you are saying Eric, people could also have said what problems they were having with the wagtail but it got more criticism than the liquidator has, Plus the wagtail was not hyped to be the best thing since squeegees were invented, lost count in the number of youtube videos hacking away at the wagtail channels, irritates me seeing wagtails getting chopped but it`s their money their spending it not mine so it up to them to do what they want with it, wagtail or Liquidator there will never be a tool that will suit everyone that`s a fact, in the coming weeks/months people will diy their own end clips just like herman has started to do his like it or hate it, window cleaners will always criticize whether it is their fault or not!

Last edited by a moderator:
In theory these squeegees are excellent but they're not practical in use. I've not used the liquidator but even my dod eared with Chanel ends cut at an angle causes me problems. I find it cuts in nicely around edges reducing detailing but it doesn't glide over the glass as smoothly feels like it's gripping the glass so the time I'm saving not derailing as much is made up by my squeegee being a lot slower

Hmmm...I don't find that at all Jamie. Either with my modded ones or the Liquidator. Takes a couple of days to dial it in and work out where technique has to be modified but after three weeks I'm using the Liquidator as quickly if not more so than my previous squeegees.

Latest Posts

Back