Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Council Housing Estates

WCF

Help Support WCF:

no longer' date=' whereabouts are you? do you not buy rounds? its cut throat where i am cause we have to buy our rounds. canvassers are not liked round us all the windys in our areas tend to stick together so if some areas get canvassed or flyered the word goes round to keep an eye out. just interested how it works round the land[/quote']We have people like that up here. They just mind there own business cause most of them are up to something illegal, weather it be avoiding tax or contributing to benefit fraud.
Theres no alot you could do anyway, its not illegal to canvass. The way I look at it if you lose a customer your doing something wrong. I was working today an noticed someone flye a village I work in. I never lost one customer.

Every area has its gud n bad ppl but most council estates u get 80% of them dont work n theyll always say to u cone bak on payday lol,

Every area has its gud n bad ppl but most council estates u get 80% of them dont work n theyll always say to u cone bak on payday lol' date='[/quote']Thats bull. Just because someone lives in a council house doesn't mean they dont work....

Every area has its gud n bad ppl but most council estates u get 80% of them dont work n theyll always say to u cone bak on payday lol' date='[/quote']that's right H they also wear hoodies got 6 kids to 6 different dads got a staffy each and live of pot noodles if your gona stereotype people on estates you might aswell go the full hog YOU TIT.

that's right H they also wear hoodies got 6 kids to 6 different dads got a staffy each and live of pot noodles if your gona stereotype people on estates you might aswell go the full hog YOU TIT.
Ye with a cider bottle on the door step lol

H I live in a council house, me n the missus both have a job, plus 1 kid and another ready to drop..... Same as my neighbours either side.

There is only two of the ppl you describe on my estate of 24 houses ....go figure

them lot up there know how to hold onto there money mate lol i know them lot been there and done the qoutes for garden work oh dear never again jokers lol
true, they want as much as they can and pay nothing. I give a price if they start to try and knock me down I don't have any of it. /emoticons/wink.png

i work on the ruffest estate in leeds H and it full of the people you describe but im like one of them i look no different im from and estate me sen only difference is a work for me sen, but these people on the estate are my best payers money always there ive had houses in top areas and ive dropped them i hate rich people not all but most they are the worst to cuff up.

Ma dad had a shop on a bad council estate people and majority ppl wer on dole and every lad had an asbo their u wud see 13 year old girls pregnant and ppl smaked up ! Thats wat i seen wen i was in the shop workin /emoticons/smile.png on the other hand u get sone lovely people hu work hard and are decent dont get ne wrong /emoticons/smile.png n wen u open the shop up in the morning ppl will be comin n the shop and sayin i got robbed by so n so he pinched my t.v and that n the so n so person is always the biggest crackhead on the estate hu will come in the shop and try n get 1 over u lol

Ma dad had a shop on a bad council estate people and majority ppl wer on dole and every lad had an asbo their u wud see 13 year old girls pregnant and ppl smaked up ! Thats wat i seen wen i was in the shop workin /emoticons/smile.png on the other hand u get sone lovely people hu work hard and are decent dont get ne wrong /emoticons/smile.png n wen u open the shop up in the morning ppl will be comin n the shop and sayin i got robbed by so n so he pinched my t.v and that n the so n so person is always the biggest crackhead on the estate hu will come in the shop and try n get 1 over u lol
So basicly your a crackhead - smack dealing, stealing paedophile that cleans windows and drives a taxi for a living oh you also lives in a council house?

And majority of the people didnt work they wud cone in and buy white cider everyday yes 7 days a week !!!! And drink it non stop n sit at home on the dole,

Their was a man bout 50 odd years old he wud always walk in very slow like a zombie n the first thing he wud head for us the cider he was very slow in terms of body movement and i dont think he cud ever go a day without a drink, he wud always be in the shop a d 1 day he died cos of his liver, he had warnings before he died but he ignored it and carried on ,

that's just one mans experience on one estate it doesn't meen there all the same granted there are some of bad estates about but it doesn't mean the majority of the people are lazy thieving doley's its usualy the minority of the people on the estate that are like that but for some reason people seem to concentrate on this more especially outsiders.

My best paid rounds are on council estates . I rest my case .
The majority of my work is council houses. Lots have been bought over but still mostly council estates. They generally are smaller so pay less but there more compact so are good earners. Its a lot easier to put prices up too on council estates you can spread any losses over all the houses. /emoticons/wink.png

i love estates full of real people not dreamers living there life morgaged up to there eye balls and cars on the tick with no paper in there wallets!!!

i love estates full of real people not dreamers living there life morgaged up to there eye balls and cars on the tick with no paper in there wallets!!!
I plan on being a dreamer one day. Mortgage can be cheaper than rent? lol. I dont need a car... Well I dont want a car Im heavy footed lol.

I plan on being a dreamer one day. Mortgage can be cheaper than rent? lol. I dont need a car... Well I dont want a car Im heavy footed lol.
you don't have to be a dreamer for that ive got a mortgage £237 a month a lot cheaper than rent and a diesel estate swapped it with a customer who wanted a smaller car (my rover 25) and did a gutter clean for them as part of the deal. i think he means people with £800 a month motgage and £250 a month on new cars there wages have gone before they've earnt them

you don't have to be a dreamer for that ive got a mortgage £237 a month a lot cheaper than rent and a diesel estate swapped it with a customer who wanted a smaller car (my rover 25) and did a gutter clean for them as part of the deal. i think he means people with £800 a month motgage and £250 a month on new cars there wages have gone before they've earnt them
Yeah, pointless that. All I want is a good sized house with a family car and ill be happy.

Back