Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DIY Websites

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If I'm brutally honest the main thing I don't like about your site is the varying text colours

Hmmm...I thought you did wfp method too @Green :rolleyes:

3. Traditional Vs Water Fed Pole

Traditional window cleaning is an art, it is a trade that can taks years to master and when done properley provides not only great job satisfaction but also great customer satisfaction. Water Fed Pole technology has come a long way in the last 10 years but still can not compete with the quality of finish that traditional services provide. The American that invented the Water Fed Pole system can be quoted as having said 'It's an acceptable alternative when there is no other option'

We have yet to find a window we cant clean using traditional methods.

ROFLMAO Smurf, that is copyright infringement, I did not give you permission to reproduce text protected by international blah blah blah..................

Yes Smurf, we do shed loads of WFP, still more trad though and most likely will be for long time yet.

That is there for all those grannies that have just discovered the latest craze called the internet.

It breaks down like this Smurf:

Customer below 40yrs old - WFP no issues

Customer 40 - 50yrs old can be convinced that WFP does work.

Customer 50+ save my effing breath as by the time Im done trying to convince them I could break out the ladder and do their windows and two of their neighbors as well!

Horses for courses mate.

PS still aint answered my Ankalad question!

Most of my customers are retired but I here what you are saying...you left my windows wet brigade.

They have two choices I wfp their windows or they find someone else. I've not lost a customer yet because wfp doesn't work as most don't give a toss as long as they get cleaned.

Latest Posts

Back